Why do these faggots get extremelly butthurt and extremelly histerical whenever I remember them they're basically the...

Why do these faggots get extremelly butthurt and extremelly histerical whenever I remember them they're basically the non failed version of haiti.

Is even more hilarious than telling an argentinian black.

They go on heavy mental gymnastics to explain to me they're not niggers, like showing me DNA maps and other mental BS to tell me they're not black, but mullattoes, they even have a BS word to name the son of a mullato with a white person.

They live in such constant state of denial about haiti I can't stop but having a giggle.

Is even worse delusions than argentinians thinking they're white.

They're always explaining to me they're not niggers, but some BS like quadroon or some shit like that.

Hilarious.

For me they're the non failed part of haiti.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rOMeAZ0S4io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumping a terrific thread

huh

this thread really forces you to reflect

They arent blacks you retard, they are mulattoes.

why are colombians always shitie posters? i mean, if you say colombia in a tread there will ALWAYS be a butthurt colombian complaining about something. that, or hate against countries smaller to their

Seriously Colombia I did actually enjoy posts from your country before but these past few weeks is like you've got some really bad butthurt you can't get over, what the fuck is going on?

they're mostly mine, puto indio mapuche.

most of the shitposting bait OP are mine.

Because Haiti is the DR's Mexico.

t. tyrone explaining he's not black.

Nah, Dominicans aren't that fat and stupid

(OP)
Y despues dices que no estas obsesionado, que es pura coincidencia, etc, si hiciste el mismo puto hilo en hispa jajajja no te lo puedo creer, que descaro.

Que paso Colombia, antes eras chevere.

Haiti is black dominicans are mulattoes whats hard to understand?

Haitians killed mulattoes and whites they are enemies

jajajajajaajaja siempre caen con lo mismo.

wena big 0

Then Colombia is Venezuela without oil?

>big 0
>No cazaputas42
El tipo es un meme andante.

colombia and venezuela is the same piece of shit.
colombia is capitalist, suck american dick, hates commies, sell coke and coffee, violent shithole, basically something better than a failed state.
venezuela is communist, suck chinese cock, hates capitalists, sells oil, violent shithole, basically a failed state.

other than that, is the same piece of shit.

Also, venezuelans live in constant state of butthurt towards colombian.

Imagine something like how americans feel about canada.

>Imagine something like how americans feel about canada.
Yeah, I don't think Americans take Canada as seriously as you think

keep in mind you're replying to this guy

De verdad es el? me habia dicho que CA3 eran sus iniciales y que el video de congolombianitos lo hizo el.

youtube.com/watch?v=rOMeAZ0S4io

jajaajajaj
siempre vivis con un estado de butthurt hacia todo lo que hago.

jajajajajajajajaajaj

lo peor es que no seguis el juego.

si, es una foto de hace dos meses antes de entrar al gimnasio.

el video de congolombianitos es mio.

Dominicans are delusional. They have all sorts of complexes because their only neighbor is Haiti and they're the 'blackest' of Hispanic nations.

Como es que el tiene esa foto tuya? estas hecho mierda, la verdad ahora hasta te tengo algo de pena man.

>Dominicans are delusional.
Why are we delusional?

>They have all sorts of complexes because their only neighbor is Haiti
Kind of, but that is a very simplistic way to put it, there is more to it than what you believe, also you talk as if everyone here was black, there is a sizeable white minority here, among a majority mixed population that looks nothing like your average haitian.

>and they're the 'blackest' of Hispanic nations.
That's Equatorial Guinea.

Hsiti is black not est or hispanic, Africans in African Union.

Haiti is an African island.

fue una foto que tome hace dos meses cuando comenze a ir a /fit/
al menos ahora he mermado barriga.
llevo ya un mes en el gimnasio.

yo la postee en el hilo latino.

It's great that France helped Senegal in having a colony of its own in the New World.

The French let the Senegalese use their boats, and as repayment they harvested sugarcane for the French, and then after a few hundred years the French let them keep Haiti.