Thoughts on Qotsa? Favorite album

Thoughts on Qotsa? Favorite album

dope band.

clockwork is decent, but songs for the deaf are by far their best album to date.

thistbhfam

...Like Clockwork is bretty great desu

They used to be my favourite band.

Their music is great but at the same time I'm kind of done with them now.

Didn't care for Like Clockwork very much or see the mass appeal. Thought Them Crooked Vultures was better desu.

great band for chilling on a summer day with some DUDE LMAO.

self titled is best

^^^Pic related is their best album ^^^

I meant OP image but then some guy posted before me

rude

why are you wasting all of this bandwidth on being a dipshit?

Very gud album

kek

Era Vulgaris and self-titled are underrated, Josh is based.

Agreed. Faggots shit all over EV but they don't know shit

songs for the deaf is the best, but like clockwork is a close second for me, followed by self titled

Into the Hollow and Misfit Love are razor sharp rock songs. What always struck me about Qotsa is the varity each album between, and that's the exact reason why people shit on EV (and why I love them); it's too """different""" from their earlier work. Bands are like languages, the dead ones don't evolve.

I used to listen to Over The Years And Through The Woods. It was nice. Haven't seen anything else though.

Era Vulgaris > ...Like Clockwork

Misfit Love has a little bit of an NIN feel

Haha good one lel

Yep.

I liked them a good deal during my sophomore year in high school, but that was about it.

Songs for the Deaf is definitely their best, and is still a decent listen along with their first two releases. 'Deaf' has got some super high points but "The Sky is Falling" and "Another Love Song" are downright annoying.

Never did care for ...Like Clockwork.

lullabies to paralyze has a special place in my heart cause thats when I first discovered them. underrated album too.

Long Slow Goodbye is easily one of the best songs by qotsa

Thoughts on Desert Sessions? I personally think 1 and 2 are top tier, the rest are meh.

Why did you expect rednecks?

Lullabies to Paralyze=Era Vulgaris=...Like Clockwork>Songs for The Deaf>R-Rated>>>>Self Titled

Lullabies >>>>>