Anime western

Why do animes have Western traits?

Because nips are nips and even THEY think they all have sameface.
Although, ironically, their western anime characters all have sameface.
Nips are apparently not too imaginative when it comes to appearances, which is why the overcompensate by giving characters belts and bracelets instead of actual clothing.

Nips are cultural cuckolds

not really
>hurr colorful hairs
lots of japanese people bleach their hair colorful
>durr round eyes
lots of japanese people do have round eyes as well

and on top of that, anime characters don't have brow ridge and high nose, which are essential features of westerners/caucasians, meaning they are 100% pure blooded japanese people.

>animes
>white

it's hard to explain to a westerner but they are not purely western but only things a person would first attribute to a western, such as hair and eyes which is derived from imported comics pre-war

in essence they are not particular to any substitution of ethnicity/culture but a continuation of artistic comic-manga-anime tradition in developing a sense of a character in a certain way

it takes the perceivable "difference" in "western" and transpose it onto a purely japanese cast, even "western" characters are all western in the japanese perspective, there is no "western" in any of them

trust me

t. expert

>lots

Wrong

Because it's a cartoon and it looks like a cartoon.

yeah yeah, sure thing you cuck.

because It would be more disgusting if there were a bunch of specky tiny eyes in animes.
who would want to watch those depressing works? I won't.

Implying

Because Tezuka was a disneyboo and wanted his characters to look like mickey mouse.

because you dumb as fuck you gaijins have bad eyes.

stop bullying us

Because Japs are just as cucked as Mexicants, they truly believe that they are white.

excellent taste

I'm really afraid that I don't think so.
sorry.

ITT: Westerners circlejerk.

Though I agree that as for men westerners tend to look better than Asians.Japs are too effeminate and short.I want polish blood in my vein.

>tfw 75% Polish blood
kek
but what is it with your fascination for the Polish?
Are you a proxy pole?

>watch anime
>Japanese characters have brown hair, black hair, white hair, red hair, purple hair, green hair, blue hair, orange hair
>all Western characters are blonde

Maybe because your pic is from Full Metal Alchemist, an anime set in a fictional world inspired by Europe

Has anyone ever noticed this has a parallel to tom cruises character in valkarie down to the eye patch and trying to kill the fuhrer. I havnt noticed a leader in any other fiction with this title.

because gooks are ugly and know they are subservient to whites

also gooks are boring in a visual medium, all rook same

Don't worry, James. Once you get off your RP-induced high, you'll realize your European heritage once more as you teach English to a class full of real nips.

If you want to make a point don't post a character that is meant to be white.

1. First off, that's supposed to be Fritz Lang, a legendary Jewish, German film director
2. Cruise's character was Claus von Stauffenberg, he was a WWII figure, wasn't even in the movie

Full metal alchemist was set in Germany.

Wasn't it like fantasy Germany? They went to real Germany in the non-canon movie.

Nice bait, OP
I rate 6/10 for effort

It's technically not Germany, just a country that's very similar.

>set in Germany
It's a fantasy world

Well that's an anime set in Germany for one thing, but also it's called Mukokuseki. That's weeb for drawing them with very generic, racially neutral features so that the viewer will identify them as their own race (assuming they share a roughly similar skin-tone). So, for instance, Japanese people who watch see the characters as Asian, whereas white people see them as white.

Even then, in FMA some characters looked pretty Asian. Like, look at this guy. He's supposed to be white and German btw.

Most non-white people want to be white, and chinks are the most horrid, ugly race, so they want to be represented as white people.

I thought fritz was a guy with a top hat and a,monicle? He isnt roy mustang. Im confused.

>Western traits?
Western traits? wtf is that shit
anime is full of nerds delusions. thats all.