WALKING UP TO ME EXPECTING

hes so hairy, must be uncomfortable

Acting like a jerk except you are an actual jerk.

i feel like their new album is going to be even more synthpop than This Is Happening and everyone is going to hate it

and living proof, that sometimes friends are mean

AOTY 2016 release when?

I feel like it's going to be a lot of songs like Us VS Them, Get Innocuous, etc. (Longer songs that are repetitive and have cool build-ups) and a lot of people are going to hate it because they want more lyrical songs or more conventional ones

I hope you're right because those are two of my favorite LCD songs, along with the entirety of 45:33.

can someone explain the hype to me? just sounds like any other indie synthpop group except with longer songs

have you never heard a krauty groove before?

Who do you think all those indie synthpop/electronic/etc. bands got their whole basis from?

they write catchy, occasionally emotional songs with personality and a good fusion of dance music and rock music
and it's not like they just pad out the song length, usually their longer songs build, progress and actually go somewhere (see: Yeah (Crass Version), All My Friends, Us V Them, Dance Yrself Clean)

what do you guys think is the most underrated LCD's song? My vote goes for Freak Out/Starry Eyes

Movement. Kind of a Stooges ripoff but they put enough of their own music into it to make it work.

Saw them do it at Lollapalooza and it was one of the craziest songs of the weekend.

never as tired as when i'm waking up

Pow Pow. Epitome of LCD's lyricism right there.

pic rel is fucking 10/10

Yeah (crass version)

i definitely agree on Freak Out/Starry Eyes, not enough people have listened to 45:33.
would also nominate Too Much Love and You Wanted A Hit

not that great in the first place desu and it doesn't help that it's a ripoff of dear prudence

What Stooges song does it sound like?

he looks like a retarded hamster

Mhmm, love this tune.

thought this was a michael stipe thread