In 1987 the people of Finland held a national referendum to make the DuckTales theme song the national anthem

>in 1987 the people of Finland held a national referendum to make the DuckTales theme song the national anthem

>The measure failed by a mere 2000 votes

I can't even believe this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=teuKebgZFY4
iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2010053111765609_uu.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

UNCUT
OOOOOOOH

LOL. Finland is so wakcy XD

bear in mind there is only about 5000 people in finland... total

>American education

literally reddiт:the country

>>in 1987 the people of Finland held a national referendum to make the DuckTales theme song the national anthem

[CITATION NEEDED]

Can't find anything about this.

It was a good theme expecially sung in finnish. Memes aside.

youtube.com/watch?v=teuKebgZFY4

he's technically not wrong

It's true
iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2010053111765609_uu.shtml

t. knower

Never forget.

> It's about a discriminatory restaurant
??

yeah why not

Retarded faggot.

Saturday's supposed to be a day of celebration of 19-year-old Kalle Havumäki. A good friend had come to Rovaniemi and the boys were heading for a gig in Helsinki crane. Foremost, however, the evening was disappointing to mind when a Helsinki restaurant converted the boys rudely from his door.

Havumäki before the show and his friends had gone to eat burgers hamburger and drinking soda. Alcohol neither had enjoyed.

When Mokoma band gig was still time, young people decided to go sit for a while, but in the crane opposite Hemingway's restaurant. The restaurant at the door Havumäki stumbled a little bit, such as due to his disability is sometimes a habit. The restaurant's employee had noticed the tumble and interpreted by the young men to be drunk.

- He had said that the ground was so fumbling, that you are not welcome here, says Kalle's mother, TV1 newsreader Marjukka Havumäki.

I mean, when I was in Finland I've seen ppl getting drunk after work, but you must have opted for getting a jump on it

No, thanks, I leave Syrian asses to you, I prefer to bang your qts