Chess

Thread

GTFIH. Play chess with people from other countries, Discuss white piece supremacy and analyze games.

F4.

stop

WTF? How do I block when the opponent attacks me with their queen?

Also, do each of the pieces only have 1 life? No rezzing? This game is bullshit, I'm going back to my map-painting simulators.

>TFW no pain suppression in chess

bump

You're a funny guy.

White pieces have first movers advantage which gives highly skilled white players to have an edge over another highly skilled black player. But that's where the differences end. A highly skilled black player would still trounce a lowly skilled white player. Economic opportunities have drastically declined for lowly skilled white players in recent years.

Very important concept in game theory, first movers advantage. Changes the entire outcome of the match if game changes from a simultaneous one shot to sequential move

Can't post as much as I like in this thread since I'm still technically banned.

Can you make chess threads 2 days from now when my ban expires?

>Can you make chess threads 2 days from now when my ban expires?

Bruh just restart your router

Might take my laptop to McDonald's and siphon their free wifi to evade my ban

>American education

You unlikely have a static ip

They banned my MAC address.

Who /teamKarjakin/ here?

w-what

Can't you just change it?

It would be extremely expensive.

You can just change your mac address in your router settings

No you can't.

You need virtual software for that and there is no way to change the factory assigned MAC address. It's permanent like a serial number.

>No you can't.

Then what does this do?

It's from my router settings

And when you change it there and apply settings... it changes the number in... (next pic related)

Wouldn't this be enough to change your IP?

it's always worked for me.

That clones your original MAC address.

Original still can be obtained as long as you do not wipe hard drive with magnet.

You must be assuming that I am using Windows. But for common folk like me, we use our own specialized command prompt terminal and tin foil to intercept and transmit electronic packets of crypto radio frequencies over the web.

Well?

What did my router mean by this?

is it lying to me?

opps lol

So what does it do then?

It has always changed my IP when i increment the last octet by 1. Does it change the memac address?

I won this match. Kek