What part of your country is the most cucked?

What part of your country is the most cucked?

>canada
>quebec

As an Albertan I really think they really should have left desu

How is it wrong tho

Clinton would provide stability to the world market. She's basically a continuation of Obama.

The question is good for CANADA.

No idea what either candidate said about us though.

To start she hates Canadian oil, loves Muslim oil, and will increase tension with Russia and destabilise the middle east further which is not good for us as we will get dragged into it or have to take more refugees.

>Sweden
>Götaland

>will increase tension with Russia and destabilise the middle east further which is not good for us as we will get dragged into it or have to take more refugees.

[citation needed]

>unironically being a neoliberal shill

>You are a shill because you said that something I disagree with

Doesn't it make more sense that you would be a trumpshill?

Every part except the capitol area. They constantly bitch about us and apparently hate us and yet they can't stop moving here.

Look at her record as secretary of state, especially on the Arab Spring, Libya, her policy on Syria (no fly zone), and her rhetoric about Russia. She's more of a hawk than Obama.

English is a language not a crime

>Quebec
Am not even impressed, everything is so PC around here

>Have you heard what Trump said?
>Trump is crazy I can't believe he said that!
Pretty fucking annoying, makes it so nobody want to discuss about it, they want everybody to agree that Trump is crazy, its almost as if hating Trump is a normality

Is it wrong though?

Trump says a lot of retarded shit, some of things he says are undeniably retarded

Problem's not Quebec.

Go look at /r/canada or even just listen to Ontarian radio stations, it's embarassing.

But trump really does say stupid things...

>Wants to build a gigantic wall to keep out illegals even though most of the illegal immigrants in the US are there through overstaying their visa

>Wanted to ask Bill Gates to "shut down" the internet

>Thinks climate change is a meme made up by China

>Has idiotic speeches where he just repeats the same thing 4 times and "reassures" people everything will be great

Etc

How is that guy not a walking meme taken too far?

hello? can someone justify these things trump has said

Even if its retarded or sounds retarded its not a counter argument you can still prove its dumb, or sometimes its just people circle jerking about how dumb he is

Well I feel a little bit less sad now

>its not a counter argument

What?

He has said some incredibly brainless and mindblowing things... Can you really be surprised that people talk about things he says when they're beyond retarded?

Saying somebody is stupid or what he said is stupid is not a counter argument.

Beside, am mostly sick of the circle jerk, the lesser evil kicks in and its as if Hillary is immune to criticism

There's no counterargument to saying blatantly retarded things though.

Both hillary and trump are retards