/vwg/ Vaporwave General

I heard you guys liked vaporwave here, what are some of your favorites? Use this general to discuss vaporwave music of any style.

Other urls found in this thread:

downvotemusic.bandcamp.com/album/why-are-you-so-sad
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I heard you like shilling and viraling

shut up piece of shit

Post GOAT vaporwave albums.

downvotemusic.bandcamp.com/album/why-are-you-so-sad

Hi HKE.

if you paid attention to vaporwave at all you would know that 2814 is huge and this album was well-anticipated

>inb4 intellectually cowardly 'why would i pay attention to vaporwave it's shit haha' response

The release sucked, stop viraling it

why would i pay attention to vaporwave it's shit haha

I feel like neo-80s synthpop nails vaporwave's aesthetic better than vaporwave

sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but when summer vacation ends, the kids at school are still going to hate you

no they think I'm cool because I listen to patrician music like Neutral Milk Hotel, Swans, The Gerogerigegege, Peter Sotos, and Silencer.

The other kids think i'm cool as fuck, faggot.

special needs then? sorry i didn't realize

i have the biggest rims on my wheelchair nigga

I really like this Haircuts for men/Waterfront dining/Cat corp collaboration album, those are 3 of the best vaporwave artists and this album did not disappoint.

Why does HKE always shill his shitty music here?

if you paid attention to vaporwave at all you would know that 2814 is a meme and this album was well-viral marketed

Those artists are trash and that collaboration album is just as bad as I expected. It's slightly better than their solo tracks but just barely.

why are you spamming your shitty bandcamp in every vaporwave threads and saying it's GOAT?

Found HKE. "Wah somebody else's album is getting attention, talk about my music I'm the vaporwave god!"

Should be titled SMMG, or Shill my music general.

1000/10 AOTY

if you paid attention to vaporwave at all you would know that wolfenstein osx was full of shit and 2814 is an ok ambient album with a cyberpunk album cover

what?

Is this some kind of parody/ joke? It's actually pretty good, not any worse than the artists it's presumably making fun of.

where is this record? i cant find it. link me? i'm a dummy.

He posted the link in his comment.

Shit album, and not vaporwave anyway.

WAIT WAIT WAIT hold up is the maker of the album the one who posted it? is he trying to do 'around the watercooler' type hype? whaaat isss thisss

HKE used to shill 2814's previous album here all the time, idk if they do that anymore since I haven't seen it posted here too often.

Not GOAT, could have better sampling. Some of the notes fall flat. Many of the samples are drowned out which aren't pleasing to the ear.

2814 is not vaporwave. Stop posting them in vaporwave threads.

True that.

>vaporwave
>2016

I lul'ed.

Came here to say this.

You should hear his voice on the NTS mixes, typical whiny Brit.