This is my first time posting here. I've been a fan of music my whole life. I learned to play piano at a very young age...

This is my first time posting here. I've been a fan of music my whole life. I learned to play piano at a very young age. Music has always been a passion of mine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=avBZXNYwuqc
youtube.com/watch?v=SvsMn7gn5zU
youtube.com/watch?v=cJ1yFhjRnNc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ni7EmeBb-Nw&list=PLal0agAyA4rcvHP1RguL7N0SDX-sq3pi-
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks for telling us, I'm so glad I subscribed to your blog.

What music do you listen to? Classical?

K

Thats really interesting

> learning piano at a young age
> not also learning harp, violin, guitar, dulcimer

Welcome to Sup Forums you're not special

Mostly classical and jazz, not interested in modern jazz as much. I like some pop as well

What do you achieve from making this thread? Recs?

Was just introducing myself. I'm trying to figure out how this works. What types of posts are normal here. Maybe this could be a meet and greet type of forum section of this platform of this website for music fans who also play music

Listen to these opie

Then you will be a fully fledged member of this site

If you want to be into the whole Sup Forums discussion listen to some of these to fit in to make you feel not like an confused music fan

>Learning dulcimer.
>Not being a meme musician.

Kek. Dulcimer is so bad it subtracts from your instrument total.

needs updating with Can

Ok friends I will check these out

Some of these will catch you off guard just be prepared for some experimental shit

Damn bro maybe I should set up my 420 bong and puff on some reefer

I'd also recommend Nujabes since you like jazz and piano. It could be a nice introduction to hip hop (rule 1 of this board is do not judge music by it's genre, keep that in mind).

This is my favorite: Modal Soul
youtube.com/watch?v=avBZXNYwuqc
This is a a common favorite: Metaphorical Music
youtube.com/watch?v=SvsMn7gn5zU

Other pianocore:
youtube.com/watch?v=cJ1yFhjRnNc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ni7EmeBb-Nw&list=PLal0agAyA4rcvHP1RguL7N0SDX-sq3pi-

No I didn't need to use them but I still enjoyed them anyway. Just be open minded and everything will be good

>rule 1 of this board is do not judge music by it's genre
Hoo boy

Be aware that some are just alright or even bad and i won't tell which
It's just that Sup Forumscore and sub Sup Forumscore are often expected to be known
But t b h i've still not listened to more than 30% of the Sup Forumscore and sub/mu/core sections and i've been there for 3 years now

Most of you fags can barely even play these things though. I'd rather be really proficient at one instrument than mediocre at a bunch.

Wtf it says concerto for the left hand and the holds the umbrella in the left hand!!

this place is a cesspool pool of meme music and the vast majority of the Sup Forumstents here are 18 or younger. Take everything said here with that filter in mind. Resident 55 year old lurker welcomes you to Sup Forums. Also it is easy to filter out those special snowflakes that think their opinion really carrys weight and still think they need a participation trophy by using a "tripcode" instead of posting as anonymous. Keep this in mind

hey you're an ok guy OP, keep on doing that tinky tonking and loving music my man

That's not a piano, that is an acoustic synthesizer you pleb