So basically there's going to be no separation between these countries now since securing the border is considered...

So basically there's going to be no separation between these countries now since securing the border is considered racist? There's already 10 million undocumented Mexicans in American, how many is there going to be in 4 years?

probably 9 million

Net immigration from Mexico is negative
The Mexican wave is pretty much over, Central America and China are the new waves

That number's probably reached its peak

Why? America is better than Mexico in basically every way. Once they know there's going to be no consequence for hopping I don't see why more wouldn't

No

There's more work down there.

>America is better than Mexico in basically every way

yeah, for the desperately poor. It's not like Mexico's middle class is trekking across deserts at night with sketch coyotes in order to make a few greenbacks.

The Mexican poor have been doing it for years so the amount illegally in the US has been established and most likely will decrease as economic conditions improve in Mexico

Family
Culture
Patriotism
Not that I expected an Aussie to understand any of these concepts.

nobody is going to USA anymore

>no consequence for hopping I don't see why more wouldn't
but there are consequences, families are teared apart very often and the risk of being strip of what your earned by migration agencies is very latent.
The point where an individual decides to either migrate or not is when the benefit outreaches the risk, and nowadays america is not a pleasant picture compared to how it was in the 90s.
House pricing has skyrocket, unemployment is huge compared to mexico, start up your own business is almost imposible without legal counsel to guide you through the dense bureaucracy, tax is way higher up there.

What said

Anyone who isn't absolutely dirt poor in Mexico has a nice life as long as they're not fucking idiots who get involved with drugs.

What do you Mexicans think should happen to the ones (and central/south Amercians) who are already living in USA illegally?

Its up to the US, not of our bussines

whatever the fuck American citizens want, they are a sovereign country, they don't need to ask us for our permit.

It's still relevant to you since the most prominent option is to send them back to your country. Even if it weren't you can still have an opinion on what a foreign country does

Once Hillary announces general draft, the NEETs will be glad, there is no wall

only people who have strong opinions about illegal migration are families from illegal migrants which are inside the same socio political spectrum (aka poor).
Also, having them back wouldn't be so harsh at the long run since they are used to higher living standards than the rest of the population (lazy assholes won't work for dimes).
Anyways, I believe in the state of law, and I think is ludicrous that illegal migration has reached the numbers we see today.

I watched literally all videos with narcos in Mexico.

My final conclusion is that the wall won't be enough, you have to nuke the whole thing to see an improvement

t. Mesero

Net migration between Mexico and the US has been ~0 for several years.

Mexicans that aren't poor would rather be in Mexico.

There's already over 500 miles of barrier on the border.

I'm not memeing pal. Mexico should be nuked for the sake of all humanity.

why dont we just become 1 country?

don't be so rude :(

whoa whoa whoa there sanchez. That wall may never get constructed but that doesn't mean we're going to become Los Estados Unidos y Méjico

nah fa m, I pass, though army intervention to end up the cartels would be a very nice gesture.

No, fuck you

I want a latina gf!!!!

No, lad I mean, we kinda like you some times, but we need our own space, and free healthcare and universities

Please don't curse at me.

i agree. I frown on fast and furious, but that doesn't mean anything to anyone.

>Any Canadian that gets caught is immediately deported. Known a few people who didn't even last a month.
>10 million Mexicans not only live in America undocumented but have "Sanctuary cities"

It's not fair.

Do whatever you want to them, to us proper Mexicans they're nothing but people who gave up.

I understand and respect that. It seems to be for the best that we remain separate countries for now.

To be fair their current name is the United Mexican States officially, so it wouldn't be a huge jump.

>proper mexicans

Chilango detected

Do you know what chilango means?

wut

We'll have some sort of EU tier thing in NA someday.

Fake Mexicans that don't put cheese on their quesadillas

try 12 million

About the same amount nazis killed during the holocaust.

>Mexicans working in the US and sending pesos back to madre
>not proper

truest words haven't been said in Sup Forums

>The Mexican poor have been doing it for years so the amount illegally in the US has been established and most likely will decrease as economic conditions improve in Mexico
economic conditions improve in Mexico

>economic conditions improve in Mexico

Do you really think this is ever going to happen.

yup p much

Alright edgelord, you can be european, now gtfo

dats rite

Provincianos

CHILANGOS LITERALLY HAVE PINK TAXI CABS

HOW MORE KEKED DO YOU WANT TO BE?

Wait so Mexicans actually have pride in their country?

Why?

Culture and nationalism is formed out of hardship. Americans have neither, or lost both after the civil war because they've been pampered their entire existence. Instead they have entertainment and patriotism.

This is why Australia has culture while Canada doesn't.

Just because our mayor is gay
Its not our fault!

Americans have a shit tonne of culture and nationalism. What the fuck are you smoking?

this

Mexico is cool m8, Ignore American swine

I want to move to America.

Shit man, do some research before you come on here.

you can argue that americans don't really have our own culture but to say canada doesn't just isn't true.

What's Australian culture? Kangaroo jack and crocodile dundee lmao

tight enclosed communities where you never feel left behind, country in America with the most UNESCO world heritage sites.
tbqh the whole we wuz Aztecs and shiet has an historical reason. People back in the early century didn't care or ignored indigenous communities and were ashamed of their racial heritage, but in early 1900 José Vasconcelos took over and reformed the whole education system, making muralism the standard form of artistic expression among public institutions, the whole idea of race, independence and revolution took a great shift towards the less ugly aspects of it.
We are taught at school things like who was the last king of the Aztecs, or which was the first great civilization in Mesoamerica, where the main prehispanic cities were located and who they belonged to.

CHI

>Culture is due to hardships
>America has no culture

It's literally the dominant culture. Culture has nothing to do with Hardship. You just find it the norm because we're living in American cultural hegemony.

>come to Sup Forums after a heavy day at uni
>see 3 Mexico hate threads on the first page and being bumped constantly

you forgot madmax and that goy that got killed by a ray

Don't worry Amigo. Best ally.

algunas vez te haz subido al chepe?
en que ciudades/pueblos me recomiendas bajarme?

He wants an upgraded version.

Me subí a una vez cuando era morrillo y fuimos a Sinaloa
no me acuerdo ni madres casi, solo que hacíamos paradas y un montón de indios tarahumaras vendían cobertores, tazas, platos y uni chingo de artesanías

que awite qe no te acuerdes, he estado pensando subirme con un grupo de amigos, a ver como sale la cosa
por cierto, nieva por halla?

si siempre

>tight enclosed communities
Because you have less welfare I guess?
Its comfy being coddled by the state but your social fabric degenerates in return it seems.

Are pure mesoamerican communities like the zapotecs who are left very segregative or do they manage to survive without secluding themselves?

Now that they get accepted more, where their birthrates affected?

al putazo

>mexicans working in the us and sending pesos back to madre

You forgot the illegal part.

I'm ok with them doing it when they actually went through proper procedures to get a job in the US, but when we're talking about the illegal majority who has to run from their job as soon as a cop goes nearby then it's definitely not proper.

Specially since a lot of jobs in Mexico pay the same misery as they pay illegals and are actually legal to do and easier to get.

There's a subimage for that.

>Because you have less welfare I guess?
we don't have welfare per se, just goverment aid given to marginalized communities.
>do they manage to survive without secluding themselves?
There are a shit ton of small communities with their own languages, writing and customs. They have been developing themselves in isolated places and have evolved their culture to accommodate both Catholicism and their own customs. In the south many of these communities fall into the category of "Usos y costumbres" government, where they alone and without party intervention decide their own leaders, laws and social scheme. But it has its downsides as well, a lot of downsides. But nobody really talks about it, the amount of people who have been in touch with these communities is extremely low, and they don't receive media attention even though they represent a great number of our inhabitants.
>Now that they get accepted more, where their birthrates affected?
tbqh, a lot of people don't know or care about them, specially in the north. They are left to do their own stuff, neither they want to bothered neither the general population feel the urge to help them

>There's already 10 million undocumented Mexicans in American, how many is there going to be in 4 years?

Probably less than there are now. There's more job creation in Mexico than the US right now, and it's far cheaper to live there than the US. Mexicans largely came here out of financial desperation, but once here it's often extremely hard to scrape by, as Mexicans often work for minimum wage or below that illegally yet are stuck paying first world prices. They also typically have to live in shitty ghetto environments here, don't speak English well and have to work crappy jobs. It's far easier for most Mexicans to just stay in Mexico and find a lower-middle class factory and at least be able to stay in their own society close to their families. There's less net misery for Mexicans in Mexico now.

Sanctuary city policies don't only apply to Mexicans though. There are lot's of Asians and other south Americans here. I knew a German guy in high school who was planning to just stay here afterwards because we're in LA and he knew he'd never get deported as long as his address was in the city of Los Angeles.

Not that guy, but he's right. There is no culture to America. It's all completely surface-level mannerism and trinkets. That's why they've been able to expand across the entire western world and have their "customs" adopted abroad. Because they are meaningless, with no deeper significance for anybody. Most of it is cooking they got from somewhere else, their entertainment is mass produced and made expensively but it has no cultural bootprint to leave, and flows over people like a slight breeze. There is no culture that Americans carry that make them unique. Not even just as a country either. The states are all practically identical. Even the north-south and eastcoast-westcoast divisions don't carry any noticeable cultural seperation.

I probably wouldn't attribute it to lack of hardships, though. I mean Mauritania has hardship up the ass but no culture. And Canada has culture without any real struggles.

What the fuck Americans

Woah thats interesting.
So they can have parallel societies wihout causing a greater nuisance.
And there I thought theyd be dying out because their youth doesnt learn their languages anymore.

>downsides
They block themselves out from higher education with their seclusivness while crimes or cases of abuse in their communities may get covered up for the sake of social peace Id guess.
Stuff like that?

They were very unique in their own way bit now weve become like them in mamy aspects and the deeper nuances of their own culture die just like ours.

Saying theyve got noone at all is BS.
Their gunculture among other stuff is based on an indeed strong will for individual freedom and a mistrust in humans as keepers of a powerful state.

They created western civilisation as a greater concept, birthed own art and architecture movements like art decor and if you read european accounts of american soldiers in both WWs you see that they were considered quiet alien in some ways so there must have been differences which implie cultural nuance.

You are right however that the country is a monocultural blob as the substates do not differ as much as the subregions of most oldworld countries be they european or asian.

It varies by each ethnic group. Some groups like the Tarahumara or Lacandon are pretty much living the same way they did 600 years ago in isolated villages with very little outside contact except now some have cell phones and cars. Others like the Nahua in Edomex and Yucatec Maya have become fairly modernized and adapted their societies to run in parallel with mainstream Mexican society. They'll live in rural areas predominantly speaking their own languages yet you'll still see them in cities working normal jobs. The Maya in the Yucatan peninsula are probably the best example of this. They are about as developed as the Hispanic population yet most still speak Maya and there are bilingual signage where they live, yet they can also largely speak Spanish and interact with the general population. Most of the indigenous simply want to be left to develop on their own and retain their own culture, deciding how they'll function within Mexico on their own, and most of the Mexican population pretty much shares this desire and let's them stick to themselves.

>They block themselves out from higher education with their seclusivness while crimes or cases of abuse in their communities may get covered up for the sake of social peace Id guess.
Couldn't have said it better

the thing is we ARE culture, we're the thing that unites cultures at this point. its scary how much its spread, our art is everywhere(movies/tv,vidya) our media is used and viewed worldwide, you eat our food, and most of you speak our language. just because you think our version of those things is bad doesn't mean its not culture.

"..you eat our food"
by this you meant burgers?

>They block themselves out from higher education with their seclusivness while crimes or cases of abuse in their communities may get covered up for the sake of social peace Id guess.
Stuff like that?

Somewhat. They actually seem to care about education slightly more than the average Mexican, but that's mostly because they're often poor and gaining a skill is pretty much their only path out of poverty. A big problem is that the older generation doesn't speak Spanish so it's hard for them to interact with mainstream Mexican society or gain much economic standing. Legally metropolitan governments in Mexico have to provide services in indigenous languages but Mexico has some 62 languages spoken within it's borders so that usually doesn't happen. Only the major indigenous languages like Nahua, Zapoteca or the larger Maya languages typically get any real recognition, so smaller indigenous groups are left ostracized. On top of this some of the older people are averse to the younger generations learning Spanish even though it will open up opportunities for them, because they think it will lead to a slow death of their language. It's mostly just old conservative indigenous being paranoid at their children's expense, but it's not entirely unfounded, as just a few generations ago the government was trying to force their languages out of existence and people would get angry and demand they speak Spanish if they spoke their languages in some public settings.

There is a fair amount of corruption in indigenous communities, especially those in Guerrero, where some are in league with drug dealers, though the most common ways this corruption manifests is via extreme nepotism. Some have actually gone proto capitalist and started selling off communal ejido land to private interests. There was a recent scandal over an indigenous leader selling farmland to Bosch who's building a plant for auto parts manufacturing, subsequently screwing the farmers out of their land.

The wall is a dumb meme. What I don't get is apparently in the USA illegal immigrants can legally get drivers drivers licences and send their illegal children to shool. That simply wouldn't be possible in Australia, they wouldn't possess the necessary ID. Here there are typically two types of illegal immigrants:

1. Europeans who have overstayed their visas and assume nothing bad will happen (eventually their workplace gets raided by the feds and they get deported immediately)

2. South East Asians who work in family restaurants for practically zero pay

If you just make it difficult for illegals to live in your society, they will not have any incentive to come.

i mean mcdonalds, burger king, etc. what i should have said is you consume our goods or something.

Neither of those restaurants are popular in Germany. Their seen as novelty garbage. That's like a German saying their culture is a major influence on the US because our electricity is generated by Siemens systems or because Mercedes are popular here.

Its hard to do that when meme states like California have entire cities where they are allowed to stay without punishment

Only burger wannabes from the north and extremely poor people from farms got the united sharts of america, exucated people sray here to work in the brand new factories, either in management or as working force

Ive been offered an internship there by a family member but i said no, theres no industry there, fucking shithole

Said the illegal inmigrant living in la condesa working as a waiter

Kek, kys, southamerican chimp

>Said the illegal inmigrant living in la condesa working as a waiter
Srsly what's with this? All the fucking waitstaff at the hotels in DF were fucking Argies and Colombians, I would have thought they'd be Chilangos.

>he still lives in an ejido in the north where nothing happens

Lel, kys

True which is why us Americans would benefit from a wall on the south *mexico* border. Ironically Hillary is going to do this kek

Lol no, most service slaves like waiters and shit like that are southamerican inmigrants (mostly illegal but no one gives a fuck) and half time students, a proper mexican is an engineer or has a degree in something while working in a big company as a godinez, like myself, i work for a bank

When i used to work as a waiter and study there was an ugly peruan bitch who disappeared after a couple of weeks, she said she was living with her uncle or some shit, last week i saw an argenigger asking for money in the street near the tracks where the beast passes by, fucking hillarious

Inmigration here is worse than in the us but we just dont give a fuck about it, theres a whole toen in Jalisco full of old illegal american inmigrants leeching of oyr free healthcare (IMSS) and they think that shit is top shit, KEK

god, you're a fucking moron

What? Its not my fault you dont leave your shitty town once in a while where only growing corn is the only shit you do