What is the worst "acclaimed" album you have ever listened to in full?

What is the worst "acclaimed" album you have ever listened to in full?

Nier ost

Trout Mask Replica

what a piece of shit, thanks for nothing Sup Forums

To Pimp A Butterfly

Nice meme

Acid Rap

forgot pic for some reason

used to be souvlaki but i listened to it again and it was pretty good so loveless i guess

Hopelessness - ANOHNI
literally a 2/10

Maybe not the worst but would definitely be in my top 10.

Daydream Nation and Sung Tongs take it for me.

Easy

fuck u

David Bowie - Low

it's not even a bad album but i don't know why p4k would call it the best album of the 70s

Deathconsciousness.

I thoroughly do not understand why anyone likes Astral Weeks by Van Morrison

>Deathconsciousness.
one of the worst

My vote is Burial though

the mollusk

the funny thing is i love mbv's other albums

Everything by the Beatles

nope, these are brilliant

dj shadow - endtroducing....

same

Morphine - Cure for Pain

The Strokes - Is This It
LCD Soundsystem - Sound of Silver (never listened to their other two)
Bon Iver - Bon Iver

wtf i hate Sup Forums now

It was probably really really cool when it came out but I agree with you it's very dated. It's only a classic when you consider historical context.

boo-fucking-hoo

Omg it's almost like different people are allowed to have different opinions desu. You're the problem with this shitty fucking place. Start some discussion pussy.

Merriweather Post Pavilion

my onion is that i dont like ur onion

Burial and Untrue

This.

and radiohead

Honestly what disappoints me about it is that people like it over Heroes and Station to Station

This, 100%.

>acclaimed"

by who? the society or Sup Forums shitters?

i listened to this because there were a couple singles on it that were pretty cool
boy what a terrible idea

Critics i guess

Shithead critics.

these

Yeezus, without a second thought. And this is coming from someone that likes Kanye's first 5 albums.

Sing to God

Could someone explain it's appeal?

>Dude, it's not music lmao

This piece of shit.

lemme guess, you heard the stereo remaster?

Is Art Angels acclaimed?

Holy shit you're plebs. Do you just listen to hip hop all day haha

Every fucking acclaimed rap album

meme reply

Gonna have to honest, here. I even love a lot of the musicians it influenced, too.

2abstract4me

Also, Slint's Spiderland is a good record, but I don't see what's so legendary about it. I've even given it full listens to it 3-4 times now.

I'm cautiously optimistic that it's one of those albums that will "click" someday, but it just hasn't been that impressive to me so far.

anything kanye west

his production is just a disgusting squashed cluster fuck of ugly noise

Slint - Spiderland.

literally my thoughts

OK Computer

Heroes is his best album. Bar none.

>tfw you get that it's a fully realized Low

Portishead-Dummy
Mr.Bungle-s/t

Fuck these two albums. Portishead is so boring and Hooverphonic is so much better.

Mr. Bungle is fart noises and carnival sounds set to the mind of a 11 year old

>portishead is so boring

GET THE FUCK OUT

it's not terrible, just average and highly overrated, I prefer Blood On the Tracks way more

Have you heard Hooverphonic?

This was acclaimed?

>le "I don't like The Beatles therefore I'm a special snowflake and have great taste" meme

Nope.

agreed heroes is much more fleshed out than low

there are still a few good songs on low (breaking glass, be my wife, sound and vision) but the ambient tracks on low can't even compare to those on heroes

yes, i had a big trip hop phase a few years ago

i actually like bowery electric more than all the others. beat is a really mellow album

Slanted and Enchanted - Pavement

Shit, that was boring. It's like someone spun together everything that's wrong with indie rock, produced it with their ass and sold it out like the Emperor's new clothes.

Anything by Nirvana

I tried so hard to find something to like about this album. I haven't listened to Crooked Rain in full, but the first track is already better than anything on SaI.

The Ramones - s/t

I'm hard pressed to think of a more average, underwhelming album that's virtually universally acclaimed.

I get why people don't like SaE at first. But give it a few more listens if you feel like. To put it in simple terms, it's kind of a grower.

Thanks

i just straight up can't get into that early 90s college/indie rock crap, it just bores me

the weird thing is i like stephen malkmus', his solo albums are pretty good. real emotional trash is a damn solid album

London Calling is the superior punk album.

The Antlers - Hospice

Mm.. Food? Give it a shot

Why?

sun kil moon benji

how anyone enjoys that album is beyond me. its some annoying monotonous idiot with a guitar rambling

could you explain what is exactly that which grows on you? The album just feels so underwhelming and dissapointing

I love early 90s alt rock, but that college rock movement was the one that always moved a bit too close to blandness. I like bands like Pixies and REM but fuck me if I find something slightly redeeming in Pavement

not a fan of plunderphonics, that album is a boring mess

Calling it boring is fair, but it is FAAAR from being a mess.

Pinkerton

came here to post this

Are you me? I hate this album.

fucking god

why does everyone love this album? it's so fucking bland

I get not liking Mr. Bungle but Hooverphonic was a terrible one hit wonder. Opinions this retarded should not be expressed.

pretty much every flaming lips album other than yoshimi

yoshimi is their only good album

this 2bqph

no

Loveless

most Megadeth albums

Did you listen with good headphones?