Just Pointing Out The Facts

anything else to say?

wow im so mad

this is the worst bait image I have ever seen.

Now that's what I call shitposting

Well done

that's a lot of effort you put into such a shitty bait friend

Sup Forums is the laziest board I've ever seen.

You can blame it on Sup Forums, summer, whatever you want, but people have made millions of threads in the past asking people to please stop shitposting and it just never stops.

I still don't understand the |-/ logo

that is because you are a fucking moron idiot seriously no wonder you probably listen to radiohead lmao

The worst part is that people are gonna keep giving shitposters attention, stuff like cunny threads hardly gets more than 10 replies on Sup Forums, it makes me wander what attracts people so much to shitposting on this board.

someone posted something once where Tyler said something along the lines of "it doesn't actually mean anything, but I made it mean something"
tl;dr it's just pretentious garbage

nice try idiot just randomly spewing big words you found in the dictionary isn't an argument

>I woke up sucking on a lemon
I've heard people describing the taste of semen to be a little acidic, like a lemon.
Is Thom gay?

his music sure is XD XD

Give me all of your Thom pics

shut the fuck up pleb

Am I the only one who actually likes Twenty One Pilots??

Jason Aldean vs Fishmans
>one's a good ol rock em sock em american cowboy
>one's a bunch of gay jap anime girly men
>one's experimental post country pushing the boundaries
>one is 311 for asians
>one has deep introspective lyrics offering social commentary
>one says bababababababab over and over

It's clear who wins

a classic

It's more humor than bait.

Then it fails on that front too :)

nope

This isn't controversial. The consensus on Sup Forums is in agreement with your (excellent) infographic, but I'm afraid you're preaching to the converted. I suggest you try posting it to reddit, where those unenlightened Neanderthals still think "Creep" is a better song than "Stressed Out".

No one can touch Aldean

well I red on encyclopedia drimatica or some thing that people on mu like radiohead more then 21 pilotss

Phew

wtf

Thom wrote the lyrics to Glass Eyes after this incident

Kek

how is radiohead worse, but you say they both have the same amount of talent, you uncounciled mongrel

teenagers with raging hormones