Spot whats pleb, retarded and cringe here

Spot whats pleb, retarded and cringe here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TKd_f2QBpvQ
vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/4chanmusic/images/e/ec/70-80s_post-punk.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130106012652
vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/4chanmusic/images/c/c7/1355505979580.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130205150003
3.bp.blogspot.com/-J2DCPeXbbyA/UR8c0n8FgzI/AAAAAAAAEsI/l2nPWAJIztY/s1600/70s Punk.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we don't even have a punk general

We should though.

Metal punk and emo is pleb

Trad is cringe

"Electronic" is retarded

Patricians listen solely to punk jazz wherein the punk is noise rock and the jazz is third stream

Patricians don't listen to pop music

Sup Forums is probably the least punk thing ever

but yeah lmao we should have a punk thread

Good meme

Patricians don't listen to music

> noise rock/third stream
> pop music
> not understanding that third stream is a fusion of classical and jazz, or more accurately, classical-influenced jazz, and therefor art music as opposed to pop music

>pleb
/metal/
/shugazi/
/emo/
/punk/
>retarded
/trad/
>cringe
' "electronic" '
/classical/
>patrician
/jazz/

I'm a punk and I'm voting Trump

none of it

only someone retarded enough to believe people can be punk would be a big enough faggot to vote for Trump

retard

>people can't be punk because I SAY SOO

lmao

Cry more bleeptard

Rock and jazz are pop music

from an academic standpoint, but really most third stream pieces are closer to "classical" art music compositions. Example: youtube.com/watch?v=TKd_f2QBpvQ

No, but they are popular music.
You are trying to be witty but it backfired.

pop music and popular music are different things. and it's widely accepted that jazz is a sort of bridge between art music and popular music. you're talking out of your ass but you don't know enough to troll properly.

trad, classical and jazz are patrician, rest are all pleb, retarded and cringe at the same time.

So i'm about to make the /punk/ general give ideas for copypasta

fucking this

>I'm glad its die tier

/dark/

you should include some links to the "essential" punk charts

vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/4chanmusic/images/e/ec/70-80s_post-punk.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130106012652

vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/4chanmusic/images/c/c7/1355505979580.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130205150003

3.bp.blogspot.com/-J2DCPeXbbyA/UR8c0n8FgzI/AAAAAAAAEsI/l2nPWAJIztY/s1600/70s Punk.jpg

not posting the images themselves because it's too much effort for right this second

>/pleb/
All popular music
>cringe
/trad/ is exclusively for avant-teens who know nothing about anthropology and just want more map dots on their RYM page
>retarded
Anyone who who uses the term "electronic" deserves to be exiled to Africa.

They happen sometimes but they are always dead and usually just about black flag

/montie/ general (RYM) is the best

montie why do you use the trip outside of montieboy territory? people tend to sperg out when they see your name

Trad, electronic, and shugazi are pleb

Metal, punk, and emo are cringe

Jazz and classical are retardee