Yoko

Paul - Good lyricist, good voice, charismatic

John - Okay writer, was a sentimental hipster faggot sometimes

George - Good musician all around

Ringo - George with down syndrome

Pete Best

Ringo isn't even the best Ringo in the Beatles

I honestly think he was the most based beatle

in terms of song writing he was up there with paul but pauls songs werent as good imho

I know most people associate him with peace and hippie shit with but from listening to him in interviews he seems like pretty cool

John. He was the only madman in the group.

objectively George

>best solo record
>blue jay way

Paul - great at marketing, great voice, musically very innovative, solid leader for the band, 9/10

John - more of an unusual thinker, pushed beatles to branch out from convention, better lyrics, funnier, good foil for the dominating paul, but was kind of a prick

George - best musician, brought more technical prowess, got shafted by paul

Ringo - not even the second best drummer in the band

pls dont even argue desu

Early John was based as fuck
Latter Paul became the more talented Beatle, although his perfectionism is what probably broke up the Beatles

George and Ringo paid their dues and were always awesome. Although I hated George's Eastern songs.

inb4 annoying Georgefags

ya fuck that indian shit honestly so not that sick, worst song on sgt peppers

Who cares, none of them have made any interesting music in 40 years.

The older I get, the more I like Paul. He can be a really interesting composer, and his perfectionism is what bumped the band from good to great in my opinion.

But Paul NEEDED John. They would have never been what they were without each other.

ringo

I couldn't imagine living with those mutton chops

>imagine

The Quarrymen > The Beatles

Paul has a talent for writing the cheesiest schlock you could imagine

Within Without is like the best beatles song

Paul had the best vocal range, had the best talent for writing pop songs, and was the best at his instrument (on top of being a multi-instrumentalist), so I'd say he was strictly the most 'talented.' Not necessarily my favorite and not the most creative, though.

John

THE FACT THAT

MU STILL NAMES NEUTRAL MILK HOTEL THE GREATEST OR MOST SIGNIFICANT OR MOST INFLUENTIAL ALBUM EVER ONLY TELLS YOU HOW FAR MU STILL IS FROM BECOMING A SERIOUS BOARD.

Daily reminder that Paul thought The Yellow Submarine was good songwriting.

If you want to know how much of a farse Paul's songs were, then just listen to the majority of his songs on the White Album. You have great songs by John and George like While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Happiness is a Warm Gun, Glass Onion, Yer Blues, I'm So Tired, Long Long Long, and then a few throawaway songs. Then you have songs by Paul like Martha My Dear, Rocky Racoon, Back in the U.S.S.R, Honey Pie, Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da, and some good songs. Ringo's two songs are on par with most of Paul's songs on that album. It took Paul a while to grow out of the boy band phase

Ringo.

the dubs dont lie

George Harrison.

The Dubs > The Beatles

Dubs confirms

/thread

Martha My Dear is great man

Also, Mother Nature's Son and I Will are as good as anything he's done

I'm pretty sure members on the Beatles Bible forums discovered that he never said that. It's kinda like the quote about when he was a kid and the teacher asked him what he wanted to be and he said happy. Quotes just get attached to him for no particular reason.

It has a good orchestral sound behind it, but the lyrics are just pop drivel.

Yeah, without George Martin's score, the song would be nothing. That goes for most of the Beatles songs though.

Syd Barrett

I just want to remind everyone that this is a thing.

Is Imagine the most overrated song of all time?

harrison

No.

>yfw you realized Yoko was a titcow

Best thing any Beatle did, all thanks to Yoko

The dubs of truth speak again.