How to avoid gold diggers as expat?

I'm looking at moving to Asia if and when I get a seasonal job here in Norway, because of the lower costs of living. Taxation is insane, I wouldn't be suprised if over 80% of our money goes to the state. However, my gf whom were planning to come with me, left me. How good are my chances of finding romance with a qt chink/filipino/thai and not a gold digger? I'm a relatively handsome white male even by native standards

How do you weed out gold diggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you can't the only reason an asian woman would date a white man would be for their money, are white men still stupid enough to think that any of these women love them?

Turn gay

Advice taken but you come across as a little angry
Impossible, but I have considered trying to living alone

All asian women you meet through dating sites/apps/services/etc are gold diggers. You have to meet them outside of the contex of dating to find out if their life doesn't revolve around money.

you mean SEA

>How to avoid gold diggers as expat?
Pump n dump

That being said my neighor married a Filipino women after only knowing her for 2 hours. He was lucky that she had a heart of gold and actually loved him back. They were married for 38 years.

But that's one in a million.

>Moving abroad to save money.
I guess prioritising money is only bad when other people do it?

asians are gold diggers...so if you are looking for strong relationship just get another norwegian gf...shouldn't be much of a problem

>would be for their money
and half-white children they can flaunt on later, i wish i was meme-ing

A lot of native chinks are pretty sketchy about foreigners, don't fall for the 'big white cock' meme.

Not only are there gold diggers to look out for, but girls who will just date you because you're foreign. It's a mine field.

Bear in mind that in SE Asian countries, if you get a wife often times her family comes with her. She might not be a gold digger but her mother might be.

Hm, this really should have been obvious. Thanks.
>Pump n dump
I'm more interested in romance, sex alone is unfulfilling
I don't appreciate the state taking more than 3/4th of my income, I work hard
I don't know if anyone else will join me to Asia
Kek'd
How is Indonesia by the way?
I didn't know there was a 'big white cock' meme
>Not only are there gold diggers to look out for, but girls who will just date you because you're foreign. It's a mine field.
Scary
How does this work?

If you hate asisns marry an african or buy an arab wife from her father instead. cost of living is very low in africa.

>I'm more interested in romance, sex alone is unfulfilling
KEK

Per capita income
===================
Norway $74,598
Thailand $5,742
Phillipines $2,862
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita

You know that Southeast Asia is literally Africa-tier in terms of development. Of course girls there want you for money because 99% of the country is poor-as-shit. Just accept it and go on with your life.

find someone who watches anime and such are many in scandinavian countries unless you are 30+

Flawless plan, pic related
Kek all you wish
Sounds like I'd stay out of SEA
I don't watch anime. I've literally only watched Berserk and Attack on Titan.

basically the same, phillipine have the worst white fetish though.
if your grandchildren are white then you have a successful daughter.

i'm pretty sure you get taxed by the country you work in. So you do seasonal work in Norway, you get taxed by Norway. How does moving reduce taxes?

>cost of living is very low in africa.
see
Hilarious that a filipino is talking down about Africa :
Phillipines $2,862
Swaziland $3,597
Namibia $5,041
Botswana $6,771

promise all stuff to buy. Fuck them.
Ignore that they exist.

Develop a sense for women after 20-30 that you met and fuck.

Did the same and I am married now to propably the cutest and nicest girl on this planet.

Fuck I overread that it's about Asian girls.
Forget what I said and just kill yourseld loser OP.

>forgot to post pic
Yeah I'm ruling out all of SEA
Tax on fuel, food, cars, alcohol, tobacco, property, road usage, insurance, sugar, etc etc.
Kek
>Develop a sense for women after 20-30 that you met and fuck.
???

>???
Women are different just like men. Some have a good heart and some not. You won't be able to look behind the curtains without makind the necessary experience. Fucking is actually optional but why not.

I have a very bad view on Asian girls in general. Therefore I can't recomend anything towards this except that you are very likely to ruin your life.

Well shit, I guess it is safer to stay single. Maybe I'll just not change my habits much and do as you say, develop a sense of asian women. Now I only have to worry about not getting mugged/stabbed/ripped off. I hope to make a good social circle and maybe even close friends atleast.

Are you fluent in an asian language? Go to that country. Are you not fluent in an asian language? Good luck finding and maintaining a relationship with someone without being able to communicate in any meaningful way.

that shit is literally the cancer of our cuck society.
little difference, still same africa is getting better maybe because of chink investment.
Not whole africa is a shithole, some places there are better than ours.

Why not go to eastern europe, maybe they are not as costly as western europe, they are also white like you, Sup Forums wil be happy because you preserve white genes.

Waiting and acclimating to the culture is for the best. I remember reading an article about white people who went over to Japan and had relationships there. One of the biggest reasons why they failed was due to the cultural conflict - even after being together for years.

stay in your fucking country and find a Norwegian girl to make more WHITE Norwegian babies

I have a relative that gets cucked out of his welfare to a filipino camwhore. Other than that it has struck me that anyone who dates a white foreigner is by definition not conservative, so that sucks. Literally cucking another country while I wouldn't want that upon my own.
If I went to live in Africa it would purely be to go /out/ but that would indeed be glorious!
Good idea, I'm going to visit a few times first to gauge if this is something I really wanna do

Vikernes pls

>vikernes

he's a piece of shit traitor that left for france to make half norwegian half french mongrels! Make 100% Norwegian babies.

>half norwegian half french
>norwegian is a genotype
>french is a genotype
white trash pls

whatever, go to SEA and make ugly mongrels then

But I don't want kids

This so much

I will tell you the secret behind most of pinay camwhores, they are poor from childhood and never experienced any luxury of life, they go to the city and wageslave themselves as housemaids, their only hope of getting their lives better is to marry foreigners and go for their cash, she might not love the foreigner but she will swallow her pride and let herself be the foreigners fucktoy and personal maid in order to aquire money from the foreigner and make her familiy's life a little better, shits depressing.

When I go to Internet cafe I always see "inday" (stereotypical name of housemaid) skyping a white guy.

Fuck off you confused haflbreed

Finding a woman of the same wealth and prospects is the only way.

Even worse.

Come to KL. It isn't a complete shithole (yet) and you'll find all types of travelers and expats living here. Locals are pretty chill as well. Plenty of Malaysian Chinese women are 10/10

t. ruski expat

Looks nice, but how are the /out/ prospects?
Probably doesn't matter, bus fare is cheap everywhere

Please consider killing yourself.
Asia doesn't need more racist sexpats.
Understand that no matter what, your race is a fundamental part of girls even being attracted to you in the first place.

That's very sad. I'd love to make a qt housemaid's life better but I'd be too afraid of not being loved.

Fuck buses user. With Grab/Uber and the new extended train system, everything in KL (and its outskirts) is pretty acceptable. Be prepared for 80% humidity though. I'd say that's the biggest downside of living here

I'd rate asian women slightly less attractive than europen women desu. And yes it seems impossible, as I posted above I'm going to stay single and just enjoy the lower cost of living.
And I've also already excluded SEA, I bet most chinese women won't do as pinoy housemaids

Sounds good desu

Pretend to be Russian

>I've also already excluded SEA

Good. No offense but you sound kind of a piece of shit garbage.

Thais are too good for you.

Be poor.

Nobody want him in East Asia too!

Every Asian cunt need more ”white pig stay home”protest.

Maybe pretend to be poor?

>my daughters white son

Really? Only thought white people could reach this kind of cuckoldry.

be ugly

White here, find an educated one on dating websites with a 9 to 5 life. Not the ones from club. Can't speak for Thailand.

>make them think you are not rich
that simple Tbh
no golddiggers if they think there is no gold

>How do you weed out gold diggers?
be poor like me

>being an expat

>mfw my state tried to pass a law that if you have sex with someone and find out they don't make as much money as you thought, you get a full-on rape conviction

Why am I a piece of shit garbage?
I've considered going to Thailand since my last post, but I'm not giving $1 to a woman I'm not living with/not married to
I have considered faking being poor
Why are you so mad, japanese male?
Cool, but I'm not really a club goer to begin with
True
That gif just makes me fucking tired of women in general for some reason

I'm already pretty /out/ famalam
They're not even trying to hide it anymore

most of those "social experiments" are fake, you know

I can only give you advices with late 20's office girls in Ph. They are busy as fuck with their working hours and daily commute, not everyone can handle city life here, but if you are ready for it meeting a nice girl will be easy.

Why you don't just marry some nice Norwegian girl? If i would not be ugly and socially awkward i would do that. Don't waste your Viking genes.

I don't think they would follow me to Asia to be /out/ and enjoy the beautiful nature