>hardcore atheist
>bully
>smug

Give me one good reason this dude isn't MRA redpilled redditor: the musician

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qmu1ZF6HleE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off back to Sup Forums or kill yourself

yeah well you're not wrong but you cant just take someone who was relevant in the 70s and expect to think their ideas hold up to modern standards

hating communism isnt a modern standard lel

it's funny because all of those things describe a pretty solid portion of the Sup Forums userbase.

He's dead

>disrespectful to women, minorities
examples?

He's literally the smartest musician of all time.

This kind of person is like, the exact Sup Forums demographic. Sup Forums would support these things, not make posts making fun of them.

>he was known for wearing fedoras?
>everyone should hate communism, it's anti-aesthetic. not that I care for his music much
>what does reddit have to do with alt-right? that's more Sup Forums
>drugs have their moment but you burn out eventually. overrated, you have to graduate from it
>all rockstars "disrespected women", means nothing to me. and "progressives" only hang out with white people so let's not get into who is more/less respectful
>free speech is complicated, I could go either way on it
>don''t know what spork humor is
>heh, yeah fuck atheists
>not a fan of bullies, but everyone who whines about bullies these days are usually bullies themselves
>"smug" - gimme a fucking break. who cares

Zappa has some moments but generally meh. Not a fan of his ugly tone either, but a lot of things are being wrongly conflated by OP. and 'progressive' types make the lamest shit these days. Against Me, etc.

it's all about being apolitical

>>don''t know what spork humor is

>Give me one good reason this dude isn't MRA redpilled redditor: the musician
he got laid

>everyone should hate communism
what did he mean by this

Pretty sure Zappa had women and niggers on his assemble, idk where are you going with this.

Oh shit really?

Then he should take his retarded politics to Sup Forums where it belongs instead of this part of the forum which is obviously for aboriginal reed flute carving

Either that or he should just kill himself

Seems like he'll work with anyone who has talent.

>literally wore fedoras
they weren't a meme back then
>hated communism
good
>identified as an alt-conservative
so
>hated drugs
good
lol
>muh free speech
you don't like free speech?
>spork humor
idk what that means
>hardcore atheist
so
>bully
yeah probably
>smug
yeah his ego was way too big considering almost all of the second half of his work is shit but oh well

I like Zappa but he does have a pretty annoying fanbase.

He got laid and achieved success?

if you by 'spork humor' you mean shitty pseudo random humor popular with kids on the internet, I dont' think that image is a good example. He mockingly responded to the question with his own analogous one; the very point and joke is that it makes as little sense as the question asked of him in the first place.

>m'lady

he was talented

youtube.com/watch?v=qmu1ZF6HleE

>disrespectful to minotirites

>identified as an alt-conservative

in what way

libertarian maybe but libertarians are absolutely not "conservatives"

because he actually did get laid

>you don't like free speech?
some people use free speech as an excuse for having no manors. i know someone who made fun of someone whos family died in a war because their family died (immigrant) and defended it by saying that we live in america and have free speech. i wasnt there but he bragged about it to me. just because you can say something doesnt mean you should. i love were only in it for the money but so much of zappas stuff was lolsorundum garbage with a tinge of edgy

so you think instead of just judging him as having bad character for being cruel, he shouldn't be allowed to say what he wants in the first place?

Zappa HAD a manor though.