Let's talk about this album

HAHA THATS FUCKING FUNNY

Seriously?

One of my 10/10's. Got a poster of it in my room.

If nothing else it killed punk rock so it has that going for it

can we not

Despite being all iconic and shit. I feel like the B-side gets kinda weak. But i guess when it came out there wasn't much else in the way of punk rock.

London Calling, Guns of Brixton, Brand New Cadillac; solid tracks. The Clash were really something before they got all radio friendly.

Please explain.

hateful is the best song on the album

I WENT TO THE MARKET

Shitloads of punk rock albums were released before it

He has a pretty cool voice I guess and London Calling is pretty good I guess

All I know is that The Train is on this album and maybe Rock the Cashbah?

Should I listen to it?

if this isn't bait, I highly recommend this or combat rock

Every time I listen to Brand New Cadillac, I seem to like it more

Would be a 10/10 if they had just put the best tracks in a single album, but they fell for the double album meme

filler

Really shitty songwriting but then it's punk so it's rough edges are fine in that light but normies have no taste and don't know better and eat it up terrible lyrics and all

This is true, but despite it I still think it's up there, it's definitely better than the sum of its parts, in a sense.

Also London Calling is a 10/10 song and if you can't dig Train In Vain you don't have a fucking soul.

Shouldn't have said normies, instead I mean average person who likes rock music

Great album, none of the tracks are bad, though some are worse than others.

Also it is not punk, stop memeing.

>none of the tracks are bad, though some are worse than others.
>Also it is not punk, stop memeing.
FUCKING THIS
it pisses me off that people complain about the """""Filler""""""" in this album when it just means songs that they don't like
there's like 2 songs that i would consider filler only because they're just of obvious lesser quality than the rest of the album