Business trip to Skopje, Macedonia

>Business trip to Skopje, Macedonia
>Arrive at Airport that looks like it could be in Burundi
>Road to hotel, poverty everywhere
>Look out from hotel window: Mosques everywhere

Is Macedonia even Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NZ_0-Igicg4
google.bg/maps/@42.0082068,21.4398883,3a,60y,108.04h,88.4t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1speLJSQT9HkhQqiCTDwtflw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>inb4 duh shiptars

No.

Fyrom is white, first-world, and Serbo-Bosnian.

Fuck you, just because macedonians are muslims doesn't mean they aren't europeans.
Look at our own pomaks, they are the same. Muslims, but also bulgarian, like the macedonians are. Poor and uneducated and ugly, but still our own breed.

I love you macedonians, even if you are the scum of the earth, please come home.

>>Look out from hotel window: Mosques everywhere
Ughhh....Truly a vision of hell.

There are many butifel mosques in Skupi, you are exaggerating.

>many mosques
That's what I meant when I said It looked like a vision of hell.

Also...
>Those guys wearing bomb belts
Really fashionable.

there's muslims even in poorer countries such as macedonia?
Europe is doomed

I think the natives there are muslims.
I didnt see a single church, but it was full of mosques.

Macedonia has only a small slavic minority, its an albanian state like Kosovo and Greece.

so what? is greece full of muslims too?

In greece live 2m albanians and some hundred thousand turks.

Btw, here the locals in Macedonia reveal some new statue. Looks Albanian to me.

Thers a roman eagle, its byzantine, fucking tatar.

But then I went to Ohrid and saw this beautiful skyline. Funny enough, the whole city is populated by slavs who told me they consider themselves Bulgarian.

Friendly reminder Croatia is the last truly Christian country and the bulwark of Christendom holding the line against Smrdo-Albo-Turkic Muslim fiends.

europe is macedonia

But Ohrid is on the wrong side of Vardar. Historically that has been the river dividing bulgarians and greeks.

Didn't one particular Bulgarian king have his seat in Ohrid for a time, in the 11th century?

"bulgarian king", you mean
the romans conquered bulgaria and divided it into districts
a few bulgarian district leaders rebelled, and it took a long while to kill them and their descendants
bulgars call that "the second bulgarian empire", even though at no point did it control most of what bulgaria was before the roman conquest

its a meme

Skopje has some good shots too, though.

what's the deal with fyromians and their love for proxies and inventing false history?

youtube.com/watch?v=NZ_0-Igicg4

how to get eu flag

Kill Yourself

lol what a shithole, is this the land of Alexander the Great?

no, that's the Baghdad of the balkans.

All of Europe southeast of Slovenia is directly genetically descended from Al-Quaeda in some small part. They're still European, and they're not bad people in themselves, but they've got a tinge of that hot Bedouin blood in their veins that can surface at times.

wew lad to think they will probably join the EU in the next years as half of the Balcans are already in it

No. Athens doesn't even have a mosque.
Our Albanians (who are immigrants, not natives like in FYROM) are either Christian, or atheist, or have converted to Christianity, or they just don't speak about their religion.
The only place where there's actually many Muslims is in Thrace (Turkshits).

Ummm,not natives? *cough*Arvanites*cough*

yeah yeah sure whatever

>Fyrom is white, first world, and Serbo-Bosnian
It's mean to tell lies

>wew lad to think they will probably join the EU in the next years
doubt
>retarded level of governmental corruption
>retarded foreign politics (with Greece and Bulgaria)
>still have ethnic problems with the Albanian minority (that is forming half of the FYROM population, btw)
EU wont allow them entering the union any time soon.

OP is a bulgarian baiter who never set foot here and posted an Albanian muslim ghetto

real thread

Macedonia isn't the real Macedonia. It's a slav garbage dump.

>normal cities old town is old traditional architecture and shit
>Skopje's old tow is the albanian ghetto
ebin

google.bg/maps/@42.0082068,21.4398883,3a,60y,108.04h,88.4t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1speLJSQT9HkhQqiCTDwtflw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=bg

Pic is Skopje though