ITT: album covers which really makes you think

ITT: album covers which really makes you think

does anyone have the edit of this with cocks?

>this was by Storm Thorgerson, the same guy who did all the iconic Pink Floyd album covers

reported

Is the illuminaty readl

>I used to think Muse was the greatest thing ever

Beautiful

if this was around the OoS or absolution era then that's probably forgivable, they were pretty great

Anyone ever listen to muse or watch their music videos on shrooms?
Woah

nah but I listened to Hyper Music for the first time a month ago when I was high as a kite on some quality weed. It was an experience.

I imagine the video for Super Massive Blackhole would be intense on drugs

I want Matt to start doing drugs again and give us another OoS

I have no idea where else to ask this.

What's the album with two big black circles on top and bottom with words written between them? Has colorful dots or something on the sides. It's pretty popular here.

you´re still at PC being controlled by the goverment to take your daily dose of brainwashing. it didnt make you think you see the problem and cannot react to it

Jesus christ, thank you. That's been driving me nuts.

i have the one where the hands are jerking their joysticks off if that's what you're referring to.

This album is actually really good.

This one is pretty good too.

Muse Album Ranking :

Absolution > Drones > OOS > BH&R > T2L > Showbiz > The Resistance

>drones is number two
why tho

I hated it first, but it grew on me.
It can be listened as a really mainstream album, but also as something very deep.

I never thought i'd say this.

All the songs have a lot of emotions in them, and when you listen to the album, you feel all of those beautiful emotions.

those chairs look effay

it's really not

I really hope this whole thread is a joke. Muse have been terrible ever since Absolution. They are teen pop rock at best.

He's made some odd choices. According to Wikipedia, he designed an album by The Offspring of all bands.

>being this new