UK just got REKT

UK just got REKT

hahahahahahaha

God those people making that are retarded if they thought this was the better option between reducing size or increasing price

It- it- it's coming back!

>that pic
It amazes me all the jewry that companies do, why is that fucking allowed?

kek, might be because of the machines, it probably even is, so they decided to add some more metal instead of making whole new streets and were like people who like toblerone will buy it

ajahaaah just read about this
hahahaha

Not surprised coming from a cuntry that ended up having their shopping baskets stolen after stopping free plastic bags in supermarkets.

What are you blathering on about?

Did you never stop a free plastic bag in a supermarket? You have to watch your shopping basket while doing this, or it might get stolen.

It would be really stupid to be negligent about this.

>brexit decline begins
>rationing is imminent
kek bongs btfo, bongs literally on suicide watch

wow, good job UK
I am glad that you are fine despite brexit

Stop using google translate

>t. monolingual cunt

At least I don't use google translate to speak to jfs

tfw England cucks the world
Again

are u gay?

The chocolate ration has been raised to 20 grams.

Feels good to speak a relevant language.

Exactly.

>You are now aware that (((they))) purposely caused the Pound to slide due to their butthurt """"""""""""""speculations"""""""""""""""

HAHAHAHA

So these are the famous post Brexit consequences.

Hahahahahaohaohahaoha

Where's Godzilla and the Antichrist to wreak havoc on them?

>mfw when brexit helps fixing brit's teeth

>I can pick one of those up in any pound shop.
>full size.

doubleplusgood, eh?

How is Brexit responsible for a decision made by an American owned Swiss company? Toblerone is not even British.

Incoming hyperinflation.

I hope you have a wheelbarrow, you're going to need it to buy a Freddo by christmas.

I find it hilarious that you lot think the UK is finished but I do not know a single person that has been bothered by Brexit in real life. The sky is falling.....

>be british
>be ready to kill someone just to have pic related

>what is real gdp growth

Sugar costs are up 45% this year and the pound is tanking so bad basic foodstuff prices are getting jacked up 10% anyway. I can understand their logic but between butthurt brits who will attack anything to convince themselves brexit isn't hurting them and the internet maybe this wasn't the best idea.

Fucking kek

Bongs will never recover from this.

Who regularly eats toblerones? They're a novelty thing.

>Who regularly eats toblerones?
me

who eats kinder eggs?
good source for bantz against the yanks regardless

so this change is for UK only?

Yes, this is an embarrasment metted out for us only.

For two types of toblerone. The rest are the same.

Toblerones are annoying to eat. Foil should only be used to wrap chocolate when it's in bar shape, otherwise little pieces of foil end up sticking to the chocolate when you unwrap it.

Toblerones are great but the toffee bits that got stuck on the inside of my teeth drives me mad everytime I had them.

>For two types of toblerone. The rest are the same.
that's even worse than changing all of them

>bongs will lose peaks on toblerone
>and the peaks of scotland

>why is that fucking allowed?
Because of jews

>So these are the famous post Brexit consequences.
That and all your the skin-head neo-Nazis are now trapped in the UK. No place to destroy but wherever you live.

kek

top kek
why would you do this to yourself

>I may have to let the EU dilute the homogenity of my people through "refugees", but at least my Toblerone isn't funny looking

Good going UK.

I unironically think some things are more important than money, and leaving the EU is one of them. I'd gladly take some chocolate cuts just to get rid of the hold EU has on us and we're not even a member.

realy crreative image

You posted a very good picture Pekka.

350millionbus.jpg

We don't eat them regularly, theyre more of a every once in a while/ christmas/new year thing.
Still pissed off at this jewry

hey you voted for brexit pal, now you take the consequences, dont say you were not warned

>it's a british media will blame anything on EU/brexit episode

The simple way to fight this jewry is to simply take your money elsewhere.

explain yourself

>That one Hungarian eu cuck posts his Britain obsession yet again

So are you trying to be the new Riley? You spam this same anal pain both here and on Sup Forums. It's sad more than anything.

Unilever already tried raising the price, working class Brits started throwing a hissy-fit

Eurocuck tactics.

One of the leave campaigners said that the eu money would be better spent on the health service, this for some reason has become an obsession for eurocucks.

thats bulgaria m8

I really really like this image

Jesus, you're right.

Haha mind if I save this pic friend?

I choose sovereignty over a bit of mediocre swiss chocolate

TBF (to be frank) people will be pissed off enough not to buy them anymore, unfortunately freddos are now 25p but the larger bars are still around £1 while the small ones which are bizarrely 75p

Bus which said we could spend £350 million better on the NHS, turns out some of that money would intact be being spent on other things but bremainers have interpreted it as we don't get as much money back somehow- they are pretty stupid so best ignore them

10/10 meme desu

wtf is that supposed to be?

toblerone hurts my mouf

Son I am proud.

toblerowned

>The move has resulted in the weight of the 400g bars being reduced to 360g and the 170g bars to 150g, while the size of the packaging has remained the same.
>It said: "We chose to change the shape to keep the product affordable for our customers."
BRITFAGS CAN'T AFFORD A CHOCOLATE BAR

DELET THIS

>phone ring
>Toblerone is kill
>no

See pic, cry.

apology for poor english

best pic 2016

I still can't believe the UK managed to become an actual third world shithole in my lifetime.

Brexit hasn't happened yet. We'll see when you'll really be fucked out.
Meanwhile take your half Toblerone and double priced tea

It is a Swiss company. Cadbury is the superior chocolate maker anyway.

impressive

>Brexit ruined Tobelerone for Brits

can't make this up

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

You know brits, Americans would never stand for this.
>inb4 le americans standing
Yes, we're fat, that's the point, and you're getting cucked out of chocolate and that is hilarious.
>inb4 kinder eggs
We have those, too.

AMERICA #1
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

USA USA USA

I don't know what you're boasting about space travel for. Russians beat you to it.

>whoever gets to the location where the race is taking place in first wins the race
>whichever marathon runner arrives in London first wins, not the one who won the race in London

>Americans ruined America for Americans

can't make this up