Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n1VTcJfL7RE
youtube.com/watch?v=WZzcY7ASQno
youtube.com/watch?v=Cr-SqRWImmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

u fukn tard

Who cares? She aged like shit

which women havent?

I have no idea what she sounds like and I don't think I've ever heard her, but this actually prompted me to check her wellbeing via google because she's pretty much the only Sup Forums waifu who's actually attractive

hey its you again

Damn. Is this the new

"Does Sup Forums like death metal?/"

she's alive in all our hearts

well she's not that attractive anymore, but if you want to check her music out try these

youtube.com/watch?v=n1VTcJfL7RE

youtube.com/watch?v=WZzcY7ASQno

dam she started rotting at an early age

>ywn see her fully exposed fat tidders in all their glory
RIP marina
you and your tidders will be missed

RIP

I wasn't a fan of FROOT when it came out, but I relistened to it to it recently and it's truly fantastic.
Reminds me of Kate Bush a bit.

Every one of her albums is pretty fucking fantastic.

It's sad that any new material is a long way off.

> Release quirky good pop music
> Look hot af with a curvy body and huge tits
> Print money; or take option B: Hate self and do juice detoxes until you are a skeleton, praise BLM and become a kate bush tribute act but with lyrics about taking a dick a day.

Her lyrics aren't about taking daily dick,the rest is true though

> All of electra hart
> Seventeen
> Im a ruin

Just off the top of my head

Also she didn't even bother to make a tweet about blm,she just retweeted a post

And whined about diversity at some awards show, stop being such a white knight - even gaunt dead marina won't give you a dusty suck.

Guessing you never listened to Electra Heart and you generally don't get the meaning of her songs

The only meaning in her superficial pop is that she takes a mean black dick.

She literally said people need to stop call it racism, she only whined about it because other musicians that didn't get nominated were crying.she was just mad that she didn't get nominated and blamed it on racism,sexism and greed. She literally does that every time she doesn't get nominated or wins an award because she's a salty cunt

Well maybe she's a human concerned about poc, this isnt a pol board dick.

Oh you're a cuck, guess there is no point in trying to explain it to you. She didn't even write most songs on Electra Heart

> Marinafags are SJWs who squeal about imagined racism, give up on explanation when they lose an argument and defend her bad songs by saying they aren't even here.

Bravo

what the fuck are you even talking about
she was never that popular

Sexist or anti-marina fag? Ill let you choose but the protip is that it doesn't matter which.

That's what 400 men a year will do to a girl

Why do cucks have to ruin every thread?

I've only ever heard her music outside of listening to my iPod once, and it was Electra Heart.
Electra Heart era is the only time Marina was ever slightly popular. Most of her fanbase is on tumblr and they don't even acknowledge the existence of her other albums there.

I don't why, why do they?

Amy Winehouse when?

I heard that Sup Forums had invaded every board, but this is so much worse than I could've possibly imagined.
For example, the entirety of Sup Forums are shitposts.

Not all, i think Sup Forums is alright and /hm/ is also good. Just dont use the others.

I'm not gay though and I only come to Sup Forums for Kanye threads and sharethreads.

Do you think the car crash ripped off her tits?

You mean froot?

Rest prices

>I have no idea what she sounds like and I don't think I've ever heard her

Get out

>Most of her fanbase is on tumblr and they don't even acknowledge the existence of her other albums there.

Kek'd

/hm/ is 90% shit

Here's hoping she gets depressed, eats herself up to the thickest she's ever been and then has a comeback rehashing TFJ but with the massive tits out front.

I will then join tumblr and pretend to be a 13 year old girl who feels empowered by it.

Fucking this

HNNNG

If the features of marina that you find most attractive are the muscles then i have some bad news for you.

>bad

Finding out you're gay is bad even if you are totally accepting of it.

nep

rip

this is literally her best song

youtube.com/watch?v=Cr-SqRWImmI

i could definitely masturbate to this video

She's still cute fym kid

Look me in the eyes and tell me you wouldn't poke her clam real quick with your hot dog (at the VERY least a tittyfuck)

she's a slav, of course she's gonna age poorly.
She's still plenty attractive though.

i don't think you people get why Marina aging is so bad. She used to be the most beautifull woman in the music industry and her music was actually good, but then she started losing weight and got fitter and older and that beautifull qt girl was gone, forever. Sure you can still say she's attractive, of course she is, but this is also the woman who killed the most beautifull girl in the music industry with her stupid fitness and feminism bullshit.

She derserved to die in a car crash

Yeah, but, like, maybe you're just an asshole

looks semitic as fuck doe

>she ruined her body by losing weight
She'd be fat now if it weren't for her fitness thing

i'd rather have a fat Marina than this skeletal bitch.

Also women getting fat is my fetish

Are you fucking gay or something, how is that aging like shit? She looks great

That wig isn't flattering and brings out the bad qualities in her face.

just because she still looks good doesn't mean she can't age like shit. Compare her now to pictures from 2012-13. She used to be so perfect back then...

Marina kinda looks like Grimes in this picture

That's just a bad picture and the lighting is weird
This is what Marina looks like in 2016
Not ugly at all

i think marina is hottest now

i know what she looks like these days, but she looks like shit if you compare her to younger Marina

She wasn't Slav you fucks she was Welsh/Greek.

You must be into grannies or something. Kys.

> Not ugly at all

I like her singing voice

it's quite sexy

agreed, the way she goes from a high voice to a deep on and vice versa always gives me a boner

Anyone care to share any pics of curvy Marina?

it's more her enunciation for me, it sounds exotic

I wouldn't have guessed she was welsh

looks exactly the same to me.

sadly, her ass is flat as fuck

are you blind or can't you accept that she aged like shit

If this is what grannies look like, sign me the fuck up

I'm going to vomit

Point being is that they dont and they are usually age 60+ and wrinkly and not hot

What's funny

I have!

That her own fans don't care about her other albums?

>slav

wtf are you on?

Yeah, weight did her well. Someone needs to fatten her up.

It's horrible. Both Family Jewels and FROOT are way better than Electra Heart.
And it's completely ironic that her most popular album is the one where she was making fun of mainstream pop.

Advanced Version

Poor girl

I want muscular Marina to cuddle with me

where's post car crash Marina?

Family Jewels and FROOT Marina are the best, but more importantly, when will be blessed with new music?

Never. She's dead.

This is a really bad meme.

It all started going downhill with Froot..

MvS Marina is the best, prove me wrong i fucking dare you

its ok 2 b gay

>this autism

Elvira