>Damien Dempsey
>literally who

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QwWHJeLT3q0&ab_channel=DerekSmalls
youtube.com/watch?v=XdTx9f_9C9A&ab_channel=just,Morrissey&TheSmiths
youtube.com/watch?v=9TkUlGiTw80
youtube.com/watch?v=M4rP9WTZ0Zo&ab_channel=dmallea
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I saw him live last summer. People call the band he plays with now "Moz and the Lads". yuck.

Was it good? I'm going next week and kind of looking forward to it, though I guess it'll mostly be songs from World Peace

it was great. during meat is murder, he has videos of slaughterhouses on the screen behind him, and some lady passed out. was pretty crazy.

has he admitted to being gay yet?

the real question is... will he come out before he dies of AIDs?

Bump

Here's his average setlist.

Suedehead / Alma Matters / You Have Killed Me / Ganglord / Speedway / You’re The One For Me, Fatty / Ouija Board, Ouija Board /Staircase At The University/ I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris /Have A Go Merchant/ World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / Scandinavia / The Bullfighter Dies / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / First Of The Gang To Die / All You Need Is Me / Jack The Ripper / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / What She Said / Irish Blood, English Heart

I want him to do I Know It's Over so I can die happy

He did I Know It's Over through his 2012-2014 tour

youtube.com/watch?v=QwWHJeLT3q0&ab_channel=DerekSmalls

at the end of when i saw him he played what she said randomly

lots of grown men crying. tons of muscular, tattooed skinheads bawling their eyes out onto their doc martens.

id assume it is probably just because of how close to peoples hearts the smiths and morrisseys music can be. its kind of a shocking moment to see this guy who you felt understood your pain and loneliness in person.

Was it with the Rubber Ring outro

>tfw it's prob gonna happen to me
;_;

I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday

that's surpisingly good.

apparently the band sucks and the most memorable bits are graphic background videos of police brutality and slaughterhouses

Based Moz

no

im crying

That's a shame.
youtube.com/watch?v=XdTx9f_9C9A&ab_channel=just,Morrissey&TheSmiths

he wrote about his relationship with another man in his autobiography, but he hasnt said "im gay" and I doubt he ever will

This was posted on the Morrissey forums and i've already been called a racist

Well the song 'Best Friend On The Payroll' is about that relationship

Damien Dempsey is pretty good youtube.com/watch?v=9TkUlGiTw80

He's still good live.
The most memorable thing I remember from seeing him last year was some mexican chick running on stage to grab him, and then him telling the security guards in front of the stage to fuck off.

yea it was fun

youtube.com/watch?v=M4rP9WTZ0Zo&ab_channel=dmallea

>bump

The man won't even say he's pan.....

He says he's Humasexual