Going to a GY!BE concert tomorrow. Do i need to bring earplugs?

Going to a GY!BE concert tomorrow. Do i need to bring earplugs?

No but you might need a pillow.

mama mia

You cheeky fuck

:^)

Actually the only band I've ever done that for was Earth. Somebody came over and asked me if I was ok and I said yeah I'm enjoying the show.

You shouldn't need to as the volume level is essential to the quality of their performance. Bring some along though just in case you feel that you need some.

I'm going to a show too, what should I expect from their set list? The new stuff?

Me too! Who you going with?

Always no matter the artist. Then if you are no t going to use them, put them in your pocket or whatever. Hearing damage is no fun user, I have tinnitus, maybe not only because if concerts bur im sure it was part of it.

can i go with you?

I'm going alone, maybe we can meet up. Can I recognize you somehow?

nah, it should be okay though, but bring them anyway - you don't have to use them. Could always put them in and get closer to the stage.

Saw them last year and brought proper earplugs, definitely helps clear the high frequencies, might as well go for it man
Seeing them next week, hope they play some new stuff too

One of you should make a random reddit/gmail account so you can actually discuss your plans privately.

I'll be going too, and yes you absolutely need them. Since 1 day delivery won't save your ass here, just go to your local music/guitar store for some earplugs

Or just go on graz 2.0 and discuss it there

if you can spot the Sup Forumstant in this pic, you will probably spot me.

Yes, always

I'll try my best

>I would expect the new stuff and safe bet on Behemoth. The rest could be anything.

Not sure why I greentexted that

That wasn't me.

Why dont just go to a classical music show or soemthing, faggot

ginger-ish guy towards the top-left,?

no if you want hearing loss, wearing plugs really arent that big of a deal

Prepare to listen to railroads, quite possibly the best GYBE song.

>going outside

Only fags use earplugs

yea but it was *me*

no they weren't loud at all when I saw them

you heartless son of a bitch

no. Seen them 3 times, volume was perfectly reasonable. though a girl literally slept through one gig, guessing she was strung along by a mong bf.

hahaha have fun getting permanent tinnitus idiot