Europeans, tell me, is it true that every single muslim is a extremist/potential terrorist...

Europeans, tell me, is it true that every single muslim is a extremist/potential terrorist? Are you guys friends with any immigrants? How they see the world? Each one of them really wants to explode everything and cut people's heads off?

let me tell you something about muslim in simple way.
muslims will always feel oppressed when they can't oppress enough

> is it true that every single muslim is a extremist/potential terrorist?
Yes.
> Are you guys friends with any immigrants?
Yes, but no Muslims.

all of them a potential terrorist? no
but if their neighbour was, they wouldn't lift a finger

UP!

If my neighbour was, we would drag the son of bitch out of his house and fuck him up before the police has the time to even come. They would be lucky that the fucker is still alive when we are done with him, no one hates terrorists as much as the other muslims.

Every human is a "potential" terrorist.

this

Nope.

>when we are done with him

done recruiting him, ISIS?

He's right, baboon.

Stop sucking European's balls, coon.

>calling them ISIS and not Daesh
You seem way more "ISIS", my friend.

Noice

if americans would be blowing up your city, would you really hesitate killing a few of them?

t. calls an ISIS fighter his friend

I haven't seen a single muslim immigrant yet

>is it true that every single muslim is a extremist/potential terrorist?
Terrorist, no, but even the most modernised muslim has the potential to revert back to medieval conservatism. The nature of islam is that a muslim cannot be loyal to any other cause or authority, they will pretend as long as islam doesn't have a monopoly on power but when it does they go back to being openly fanatic drones. It's the consequence of the absolutism and totalitarianism of islam as an ideology, being born into it makes muslims physically unable to think differently.

dont worry, that will change

"""""""""""""""moderate"""""""""""""" muslims are the real problem of this world desu

Depends. Most muslims? yes. Bosnians? They're just pretending.

In Germany some refugee was going to do a major terrorist attack & other refugees told the authorities & got him arrested.

Every sandnigger should be deported to their own shithole land..How is this not obvious

In high school I knew a chubby, friendly guy who I thought was from India. After 9/11 he defended Osama bin Laden. No matter how nice they appear to be, they have some kind of blind spot that prevents them from making any goddamn sense.

good job, you just described western views of communism in Asia during the 1950s/60s.