Poles are pretty much just Southern Finns. This Eastern German stuff is bullshit, prove me wrong

Poles are pretty much just Southern Finns. This Eastern German stuff is bullshit, prove me wrong.

architecture is literally taken from the Finns

So Hungarians?

As if, catholic.

Unification when? Imagine a union between Finland, Estonia, Poland and Hungary.

>h*ngary

If you don't like our finnic brother Hungary then you can't unite with us either faggot

Don't flatter yourself pooland.

Cool, I didn't want to anyway

actually we love hungarians - Polak , Węgier Dwa Bratanki , i do szabli i do szklanki (Polish , Hungarian two nephews , to the saber and to glass)

t. bydlo trash

xDD
Polaczki robią gałe Węgrom, a oni was wyzywają i wami pogardzają xD No ale jak widać polak lubi być jebany w dupę. Przyjaźń z węgrami jest jednostronna i nawet nie próbuj mi wciskać kitu że tak nie jest

Hungary is literally one of the best countries ever.

Sure seba, keep telling that to yourself

No

>finnic
>hungary

Poland is Slav, Finland is Germanic.

>Finland is Germanic
Wha- why?

It triggers a certain Polish immigrants in Sweden.

>architecture is literally taken from the Finns
And theirs is taken from the russians

I don't quite understand how saying Finland is Germanic triggers Poles in Sweden. The world is weird.

>pole posting my hometown
Unexpected.

You haven't seen that Pole in Sweden who will post a dozen or so maps to disprove anyone saying Poles are East Germanic?

Ah I thought you meant there was actually a colony of autistic Poles in Sweden. Well maybe there actually are and the user you're referring to is a part of it.

Should have written Immigrant instead of Immigrants.
And Diaspora tends to be Autistic about things, no?
Why this focus on Göteborg btw?

Because of this replyI can post some other I guess.

Stop bullying, my fellow Finns. Poland is based.

I don't mind either, just wondered if you maybe had some connections to Göteborg..

It was a Frenchman who came up with the style, exported it to the Nordic countries and the Soviets copied it from here.

>It was a Frenchman who came up with the style

WHO LET THE FROGS OUT?

That's not how you spell western russians

Where in Finland is that? Kouvola?

Where is that guy anyway

Hervanta I think. Kouvola doesn't really have much commieblocks despite the memes

>we

maybe you

>nice clean apartment building vs shitty commieblocks
I have to admit that there indeed are houses that look just like the ones in poland
Except in funland they're abandoned :^)

The thing is that Poland is 2nd world and Finland is 1st world

Finns are North Germanic