And how in your country the weather annoys people?

And how in your country the weather annoys people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gDb_MENTSE0
youtube.com/watch?v=etcWsH711p0
youtube.com/watch?v=ogn_rPaDceg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

air conditioner

On the street? oh, you.

Same..

>finally snows in early November
>80 car crashes in one day
>trains won't run at all
>wind is peeling the skin off your face

At least the airport still works.

1 November - the snow and cold. November 2 - the huge amount of snow, broken car on the roadside, tube. November 3 - WARMING, YEAH BITCH, YEAH, LET ALL THIS SHIT will MELT THEN TURN TO ICE

snowplow leaving ten foot high snowbanks at the end of my driveway, cant drive to work for the next two days as I scrape at a solid brick of ice for hours at a time

>2 millimeters of snow
>SHUT THE ENTIRE COUNTRY DOWN
WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE
>HAS THE GOVERNMENT STOCKPILED ENOUGH GRIT?
>HOW COME THE TRAINS ARE STILL RUNNING IN PLACES LIKE RUSSIA, HUH? EVER THINK OF THAT?

Media overreaction is more annoying than the actual weather tbqh

Bullshit. I just went on a train today. The reason why many of the trains were cancelled today is due that someone jumped under a train in the morning

>80 car crashes in one day
>people not changing tires to the winter ones in October
Why do they still do this? Every fucking year, like they didn't expect winter at all.

my father drove few days with a rwd van (no weight in the back) and changed today
he didn't crash

it's the idiots who can't drive, winter tyres wouldn't have saved them

new people move there

in 2005 after huricane katrina a bunch of new southerners in michigan (well, saginaw flint and detroit anyways) from new orleans were crashing their cars like mad because the dumb swamp fucks had never seen snow in their lives

most of the moved back south once the first winter was over

video unrelated, was from last year ( I was going the opposite direction on the highway, shit was surreal)

whenever it snows more than a couple inches, you can bet money that someone will die on I-94 or US-10 that night

youtube.com/watch?v=gDb_MENTSE0

I'm switching to one of these this year. I'm sick of digging my mailbox out of the ditch after the plow goes past when we've had heavy snow / ice.

>November
>during the day +5°, rain
>during the night -5°, rain freezes
>repeat for a few days
>everything covered in ice fuck this shit

that's gonna get ploughed away

>living somewhere that gets snow
lmaoing at your life

>not enjoying 4 seasons

nigga unburring youre mailbox once a week is much better than buying a new one every week

The snowplows broke 5 of my mailboxes last year, after they replaced the first one for free my town just said sucks to be you, had to buy the next 3 out of pocket

do not attempt to reason with the snowplow man, they couldnt give a single fuck even if they tried

youtube.com/watch?v=etcWsH711p0

Well, a little further back. The people north of Green Bay have these things on 6 ft long booms attached to a wooden pole. They seem to work.

When the ice blast hits them, do they fling your mail all over the place or do they simply swing. That's my fear - the fling.

>video
Kek, it's like car bowling.

But it's not actually funny at all.

>The one smart guy in the Toyota pickup who decides nope nope.

If that was your yard, would you meet him with a shotgun as he climbed your hill ? Dick.

I would have at least stopped in the homeowner's driveway, introduced myself, explained and apologized for any damage.

It's what adults do.

they fling your mailbox, but since the snowplow will hit your mailbox before the mailman has a chance to deliver mail you wont lose your mail
youll just have to wait a week to go pick it up at the post office

protip, no mail truck can drive in 1 foot of snow, not to mention multiple feet of it

it actually is very funny until you realize one of those tards is speeding by you on the highway

southerners should be inprisoned durring the winter months, they stick out like sore thumbs and cause most of the accidents up north

there should be a law that you take your driving test in winter, teenagers driving in winter who have never driven on snow are almost as bad

youtube.com/watch?v=ogn_rPaDceg
>that dumb fuck slamming the pedal to the floor as his car slides at 2mph

>russia has no air conditioner on the street
never realize it was that poor

this is the stupidest map I've ever laid eyes on

because its a local map? or because you cant read?

> american driving culture
Ok I'm not actually making fun of it, but 150+ vehicles pileup was just something I couldn't imagine.

I've watched enough dash cam videos to know that russian driving culture isn't any better

we dont get sick days, weather is shitty out? better leave early so you wont be late to work when half the streets are closed/blocked off

crashed yo car in the ditch? better start walking, you can pick it up out of there after your shift

He didn't imply Russian driving culture being better, but here it's usually 1 idiot on the road making all the mess, not hundred of them at one moment.