ITT: artists that contributed to the death of music

Blur

MAX MARTIN

Phish.

nah

when was it born....…

Yeah.

The Beatles.

If they didn't exist, more people who would call themselves serious music fans like the ones on this board would listen to non-pop stuff, and the type of ideas that have only been found in popular music can only go so far due to having to heavily limit themselves to the popular music formula.

Beatles inventing pop music criticism essentially led to the downfall of music as a serious art.

Lmfao feeling deep today tripfag? Give it up you infinite loser

THE FACT THAT

Im actually feeling just fine, how are you?

nah

You start OP

In a way. They set the bar so high, no one can compare.

KENDRICK LAMAR FUCKING SUCKS

queen, they killed music in the 2010s

LOL I'VE BEEN BLUE PILLED BY Sup Forums SO I THINK BLACK PEOPLE HAVE ALWAYS HAD IT EASY AND WHITE PEOPLE ARE OPPRESSED SO HIS MUSIC MAKES ME ANGRY LOL IM SO SMART LOL I KNOW THINGS NORMAL PEOPLE DON'T LOL PEOPLE ARE SUCH SHEEP LOL

More like: they set the bar so low for what's considered "genius" and "the best" in modern music which is why so much bullshit is praised.

This

LOL IM SO ABOVE EVERYTHING LOL I ARGUE WITH MEMES AND VAGUE PICTURES LOL IM SO GOOD LOL I HIDE BEHIND A THIN VEIL OF PSEUDO INTELLECTUALISM AND OBTUSITY LOL THEY'LL NEVER EVEN KNOW LOL

>2016
>unironically having autism

Meme answer: Justin Beiber
Real answer: Wagner

Kendrick is kind of a savior in hip-hop. No, I'm not backpacker scum who thinks he's the greatest thing since sliced bread, but he really bridged a gap between accessibility and catchiness and artistic integrity and experimentation.

see

LOL AUTISM LOL Sup Forums LOL FAGGOTS LOL KYS LOL NU MALES LOL KEKS

i respeck that

(You)
Damn...

Any female artist on top 40 right now