/II Jugoslavija/

You are not slovenes, serbians, croatians, makedonians or bosnians. You are JUGOSLAVIANS, and you have to stay united again, and make a revenge to people which provocated you to kill each other.

GLORY TO THE GREAT JUGOSLAVIJA, II JUGOSLAVIJA

One nation, one language, one country.

One dream, one fight.

One destiny.

youtube.com/watch?v=i-TD-zzBw6g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RCDFH0bHHfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FSueQN1QvV4
youtube.com/watch?v=Tmu7dpsT2rs
youtube.com/watch?v=NkMHqynkFGY
youtube.com/watch?v=iZWVVAfGh6c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torlakian_dialect
youtube.com/watch?v=S0o1sZVOGLA
youtube.com/watch?v=A6Gu5DFOktQ
youtu.be/cG_NfoPYjIs
youtube.com/watch?v=QMNj-2qgL9s
youtube.com/watch?v=CfI3eGXkZH8
youtube.com/watch?v=DHErDu58wzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=X8mzBykVz8I
youtu.be/njKkJnEttTw
youtube.com/watch?v=yjLR2NCLq24
youtube.com/watch?v=dXqmAJslfUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=RCDFH0bHHfQ

they will pay

Bump. You have to understand: they are no slovene, or bosnian languages. You all literally speak the same language.

We could separate Russian or Polish too, but we wouldn't.

And you shouldn't

What's the salary of a Russian shill?

I support polish nationalism, and don't support the modern Russia (except the Syria's question - Putin did everything right)

I don't hear a big difference

youtube.com/watch?v=FSueQN1QvV4

youtube.com/watch?v=Tmu7dpsT2rs

don't be a fool, you are one nation

I also think that Bulgarian language should use macedonian latin and Bulgaria should be a part of Jugoslavija too

bump

one nation

one language

one country

one dream

And baltic states ?

>they are no slovene language

Kill you're self.

I agree

Hello from southern Yugoslavia

Based Russian knows what's up.

is this really in Skopиje? looks nice

did you miss all the shitposting

leave it to the russian to support failed and retarded ideologies

>there's no slovene language
>there's no macedonian language (>inb4 bulgarians)
literally kys

I think he meant in the event Yugoslavia is restored

> makedonians or bosnians

Ivan go to sleep you're drunk.

youtube.com/watch?v=NkMHqynkFGY

so, as usual, creation of new yugoslavia would demand gjenocide of cultures

>implying that there is a serbian language and not just an artificial construct (Vuk Karadzic), financed by the Austrians to cuck the Bulgars.

>implying that there is a serbian language

It's closer to Russian language than anything else so yeah that's pretty much a language.

>the reform of Vuk Karadžić is actually the continuation of the reform of Sava Mrkalj
>Sava Mrkalj continued the reform of Gavril Stefanović Venclović
>who continued the reform of Jovan Rajić
>who continued the reform of Zaharija Orfelin

>meanwhile the Tartars had to invent "Preslav school" to prove that the """Bulgarian""" language ever existed

Thats the least of the problems, we'll speak our lang and you understand as it is and make serbocroat officla

But you and croats speak the same and still went to war

>implying štokavian, kajkavian and čakavian are the same

Lel, at home I have one textbook with texts from the early 1800s. Our languages were much closer before Karadžić and before the russian influence on Bulgarian. We got cucked. Ofc we also lost our grammar cases, but that's another story.

also
>Йoвaн Paич e пpъв бoгocлoв и cpъбcки пpocвeтитeл oт бългapcки пpoизхoд.[1]

>implying that there were no Serbs in Vidin
There were villages around Sofia with Serb majority

The only language our books was printed on is the so-called Slaveno-Serbian, which is actually artificial mix of Russian and Serbian language, a result of huge cultural influence of Russia on Hungarian Serbs, so your argument doesn't stand

youtube.com/watch?v=iZWVVAfGh6c

who gives a fuck is what i'm saying

The way Yugoslavia dissolved was a disaster, It could't hav been much better folks, but croats and serbs had to ruin the fun for everyone

it was never the standard language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torlakian_dialect

i do
i can't understand chakavians for shit and my origins are from dalmatia

>bosniaks and slovenes are innocent
nice meme

If Croats did something like that you guys would have said that we stole your language...

Serbian intellectuals have been claiming that the Croats stole our language during the whole second half of the 19th century anyways; But I don't understand your post, if the Croats did what?

Didnt write in our fucking language and used Serbian dictionaries to construct our language.

Piše se Jugoslovani.
Pizda ste Rusi zadeti. Pa še zastavo ste nam ukradli. Jebeš vašo Panslovanijo.

Yeah but the Slaveno-Serbian was called in that way precisely because the Serbs didn't claim that language as the language of their people - that is also why Vuk won in the end: he used the language of the Serbs.

We went out peacefuly, JLA sent tanks.

We just defended ourselfs.

It is easier to call all Croats Serbs than to admit you are using our language?

>our language
>first grammar of štokavian written by constantine the philosopher
>the citizens of zagreb protested against štokavian
>the slavonians didn't even feel croatian as testified by stjepan radić
ok

>implying you can do it without Big Boss supressing petty quarrels between croats, serbs, muzzies, etc

>both times literally forced to live in a single country
>petty quarells

Take a book from Croatia and from Serbia from 15-16 century. Which one would you understand?

janez are u here

it's for the better though... divided exyu is weak, but under one banner with Tito yu = stronk

ofc you have to give certain things up to grow...

>Serbian intellectuals

AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAH

Serbian. Serbian books in the 15th and the 16th century underwent a shift towards the language of the commoners. There is barely any need to translate even the Dušan's Code since it was written so any Serb could understand it. That is even more true for the 16th century, where the number of highly educated writers became practically zero. Only with the establishment of the Metropolitanate of Karlovci did artificial "high Serbian" start to develop. Gaj himself claimed that the Illyrian language had Serbian origins.

I'm not the guy you were talking to but...

Neither.

Go take one and see for yourself.

Especially if the book was from dalmatia, because the chances were it would be 90% in latin.

People don't get how much languages changed during their existence.

People who wrote books wrote them in what was considered a civilized language of the nobles.

Which in Austria/Hungary/Italy/ was Latin and in Turkey, Turkish or Persian.

The dictionaries written at the time were most of them about the shtokavian dialect. And it was referred to as the language of illyrians or the language of south slavs, not croatian or serbian.

We could always understand each other, but now, you'd have to really try to understand any of the dialects from 15-16th century.

>Serbia literally paid Bulgarian students in Belgrade and Europe
>Serbia organized student organization for Bulgarian national revival
>a fucking Bulgarian laughs at the hand that fed him

The only reason why Yugoslavia was stronk was her position in the Cold War. Yugoslavia started to crumble even while Tito was alive - see MASPOK and the Constitution of 1974

Serbs are churkas

>this is what servers actually believe

your propaganda is trully north korea tier

>tartar doesn't know his own history
top kek

He злиcь, бpo. B Paшкe мнoгo тaких дивaнных "пaнcлaвиcтoв".

Latinščina. Uporabi jo.

Gvala za tanke btw.

Hvala*

Nisem se učil cirilice.

my heritage is a serb murdering great grandpa from ww1

considering your flag, i didn't expect your ancestors to be anything better than mere murderers and rapists

Bez problem, mogu ispol'zovat' latinicu

>some nerd who tried to make alliance with balkan revolutionaries, but ofcourse as a fucking serve he was incapable buffoon who fucked up
>relevant to the discussion at all
>shqiptar arguments

>this flag
>this post

said the uncivilzied ape who literally genocided hes own people 20 years ago

you are the nigger, Enver

>bulgaria talking about someone being a failure
>got independence in fucking-20th-century
top fucking kek
serbia got a university before bulgaria got even independence

youtube.com/watch?v=S0o1sZVOGLA

your whole history is composed of being irrelevant Bulgaria copycat with huge inferiority complex

>latinščina
>latinica

Now please stop embarrassing our education!

>has to defend himself with arguments that don't even make sense
t b h i would call you illiterate, but this is exactly how bulgarian academic articles sound like

i will rape and murder your moms pussy

>calls him enver for the one good thing the faggy-ass serbs have done in their entire history
no, you are the enver, t*rk cuck

genociding muslims is the right thing to do

>bulgaria got independence in the 20th century
>calls a country that had to help her to even get the autonomy "copycat"
see

>servers

youtube.com/watch?v=A6Gu5DFOktQ

you are literally a bulgarian copycat thought
your country was founded later, you became christian (through us) later, you got cultural influence from us, you got your alphabet from us and much more

Russians seem to be rather shill with the Baltic state despite everything.

youtu.be/cG_NfoPYjIs

That was all macedonian stop stealing our achievements

>your country was founded later
>literally founded before the bulgars even arrived on the balkans

>you became christian (through us) later
incorrect: basil I is the person who sent missions towards the serbs and who founded new episcopates in the so-called rascia; the serbs on the adriatic coast became catholic

>you got cultural influence from us
??? your whole medieval heritage is literally 9 charters, a bunch of inscriptions, and a bunch of churches most probably built by the greeks; you were such niggers that you literally tried to steal the body of our archbishop

>you got your alphabet from us
partially true. find letters such as ћ and џ in medieval bulgarian monuments

>much more
again, ???

Ponu dobro ja sam serb now you Get it we have been friends it's like you slav i am slav and my friend slav one day i wont to cook pilmeni or manty i discaver i dont have sol i come to my slavic friend and Ask for sol he say hold on i will give you sol and we lived happy life and drink rakija and play ex yu calga Serbian bosnian muzika togeter :(

But one day latin fucking Nigers shit skin Amerikan come and the wast fucking Europa come and it's all over :( our pepole are strong and mad we have hot boild blood if pepole tell us to eat shit we will go and eat it if to kill we will go and kill this is whats fucked with cyrilic slavs not latin fuck latin weak slavs :( Amerika know it and now they doing the same to russia and Ukraina and soon belarus :( we need to kill americans us fast us posibole now we all imigerent thet can only remember how it was in moja zlata vizantija sovjetiske souz or jugoslavija Amerika ak sad know if we join togeter it's the end of this fuckin american world it will be nebo slovjan zauvejk sada :( but we are to stupid to do it etlast lest make ortodox union now with greeks Serbs and russian fuck the rest ?? They will come in the end i pramis you this :(

Bulgaria
>In 680 Bulgar tribes[14] under the leadership of khan Asparukh moved south across the Danube and settled in the area between the lower Danube and the Balkan, establishing their capital at Pliska.[28][29] A peace treaty with Byzantium in 681 marked the beginning of the First Bulgarian Empire.

Cuckbia
>The Serbs in the Byzantine world lived in the so-called Slav lands, lands initially out of Byzantine control and independent.[55] The Vlastimirović dynasty established the Serbian Principality in the 8th century. In 822, the Serbs "inhabited the greater part of Dalmatia",[56] and Christianity was adopted as the state religion in c. 870.[57] In the mid-10th century the state had emerged into a tribal confederation that stretched to the shores of the Adriatic Sea by the Neretva, the Sava, the Morava, and Skadar.[58]

excellent pasta hhaha gonna use it

thx kikebro

Literally nothing you said was true.

We were already on the Balkans when the Bulgars arrived.

our culture is a lot different then yours.
Ie bulgaria is the only autist state in which nodding your head means no.

Alphabet we got from the greeks.
Cultural influence we also got from the greeks.
Also the western nations.

Serbia is the only place you can find orthodox churches built in both renesans /enlightment style and byzantine/serbian style.

Bulgars adopted the slavic language used on the balkans, nobody adopted your original Turkic language.

You retarded bulgarian faggots love to forget how Bulgarian culture was.

You were not an empire, you were a Bulgarian Khanate

Ruled by a Khan
Worshipped Tengri

Bitch you adopted the slavic culture from here, nobody adopted yours.

You got super-cucked.

>lands initially out of Byzantine control and independent.
>Serbs moved onto the Balkans in 626
>literally confirms my point
thanks retard

>find letters such as ћ and џ in medieval bulgarian monuments
xaxaxa the absolute fucking autists calls bulgarians giving the gift of written language to degenerate faggot tribal serbs "partially true" because of two letters

Slovensko prosim.

youtube.com/watch?v=QMNj-2qgL9s

ok

only a small example; there are at least 10 phonemes that haven't been attested in the bulgarian texts (preserved in the laughable amounts, admittedly)

ITT: Boogerians getting rekt

haha

even their fucking anthem was stolen from another country.

>We were already on the Balkans when the Bulgars arrived.
true, but not independent
>Ie bulgaria is the only autist state in which nodding your head means no.
irrelevant
>Alphabet we got from the greeks.
wrong again, just shows how effective serbian """education""" is
>Cultural influence we also got from the greeks.
half true, everything slavic about you you got from bulgarians
>Serbia is the only place you can find orthodox churches built in both renesans /enlightment style and byzantine/serbian style.
doesn't matter if other people built those churches
>Bulgars adopted the slavic language used on the balkans, nobody adopted your original Turkic language.
irrelevant
>You retarded bulgarian faggots love to forget how Bulgarian culture was.
says the retarded serbian faggot who loves to forget that his faggot people use a bulgarian alphabet
>You were not an empire, you were a Bulgarian Khanate
only at the beginning
then it was knyaz and Tsar, the first ruler to become a Tsar was Simeon the Great who cucked Serbia
>Ruled by a Khan
see above
>Worshipped Tengri
it doesn't matter, when we converted to christianity knyaz Boris genocided all tengriists
>Bitch you adopted the slavic culture from here, nobody adopted yours.
bitch we are slavs, you got everything slavic from us lmfao the bulgarian empire was a cultural and literary center for all slavs in Europe

youtube.com/watch?v=CfI3eGXkZH8

>only a small example; there are at least 10 phonemes that haven't been attested in the bulgarian texts (preserved in the laughable amounts, admittedly)
show them to me

>Simeon the Great

He was born in prilep and died in prilep (macedonia). he was macedonian. ironically this is the same city where king mark (marko kraljevic) was from. we made both of you, you are both subhumans we are the ubermensch.

youtube.com/watch?v=DHErDu58wzQ

youtube.com/watch?v=X8mzBykVz8I

simeon was from the Dulo clan, descendant of Khan Asparuh and Khan Krum the Fearsom

youtu.be/njKkJnEttTw

You literally copypasted a message saying we lived in slav-lands which were majorily independent of byzantine rule in this post here.

>lands initially out of Byzantine control and independent.

You can't even lie consistently.

>irrelevant
Lmao, it's not, that's one of the trademarks of culture.
That is culture at it's purest.

Greek monks invented the alphabet.
You changed it a little and used it and think you "invented" it
We change it a little as well.

But bulgars and their culture weren't slavic.
Not until late middle ages, when they started being more and more slavic.

Which you took from slavs on the balkans.

We don't use the bulgarian alphabet, we use a changed cyrillic which was invented by greek monks.

They may at the time lived in what was Bulgaria, but they were greek nevertheless.

And the alphabet they based it upon was also invented by the greeks, glagolithic.

So, no, only bulgars use bulgar alphabet, nobody else.

At the beggining is when you adopt culture.
Yours was tatar and you adopted slavic.

We had our slavic culture and mixed it with greek because orthodox and catholic because there were catholic here, quite a bit of them.

Dusan even considered and wrote to the pope he would be willing to convert to catholicism if he named him the leader of the crusaders to get constantionople.

Wow big deal, you won some battles we won some battles.

We rekt you in 1330 so hard, bulgaria never again held any relevant influence in the balkans.
Still doesn't.

Ruled by a khan, worshippied tengri, all of that matters, that's your culture.

You were not slavic, the bulgarian empire especially the "first bulgarian empire" was not slavic at all culturally.

You adopted the slavic culture from these lands, nobody stole it from you, you stole it from everybody else.

lol cnab propaganda strikes again gtfo dimitri u drunk

it was composed for the 1848 gathering of panslavic autists in prague

Ћ
Ђ (only in liturgical texts from bosnia)
i
W (not omega)
ӂ
Ś (only in the Chilandariou codices)
ç (texts from Banat)
Һ (texts from Bosnia)
Г with diacritical mark like Turkish silent g (texts from Syrmia)

youtube.com/watch?v=yjLR2NCLq24

It was a completely different alphabet. Have you seen glagolitic? It's as different to cyrillic as latin is.

You just realized the tatars are right, just admit Bulgaria is superior to you historically and move on. Otherwise you're shiptar-level stupid.

I was just browsing through the catalog, but this is pretty interesting

>not bijelo dugme
youtube.com/watch?v=dXqmAJslfUQ