>they respond in English
Tf is this?!

It seems that they know how to speak English, OP

CHI

is that not what you wanted?

Dos tacos.

Tranquilízate

¿Qué?

Anglos sound retarded when speaking spanish. You add diphthongs fucking everywhere.

they are politely telling you to stop raping their mother language

t. Thpain

CHI

Take that back

most mexicans in the us can't speak spanish. those that can speak it are embarrassed of it. Only mexicans that will talk to you are the illegals

CA

we try our best. and we don't make fun of spaniards when they butcher english because it's just a language m8 and we know that you're trying your best

fuggg this is for

you have to go back!

If your colonies weren't so shitty americans wouldn't have to learn Spanish

Tienes que marcharte.

Most mexicans fail in spanish class...However I was told that this is mostly because they speak in a slang of spanish.

Most high schools teach Mexican Spanish anyway

kek did an anglo steal your girl?
No it's because they don't speak spanish at all. I am from southern california and the mexicans in my Spanish class only spoke English. If their parents speak English they have no reason to learn Spanish. Only fresh over the border mexicans and their children speak spanish

Latin americans have a terrible written spanish on the internet so imagine the ones living in an anglo country.

CHI

Tres tacos, por favor

Ein kebab, bitte.

wot....I am from california also, and a number of mexican kids speak spanish. They just aren't that educated when it comes to feeling like they need to understand spanish in it's entirety.

dude lol

whats up with the Spanish posters being so dumb ? Like, some of you share this opinion of how maxicans and mexican-americans are in the US.

like piss off dude lol

Most mexicans take spanish class in high school since its an easy A. I took it in HS as well and got A. The professor was this really nice Spanish lady that had food fridays. We'd watch tv shows or a some films. She was really opinionated on stuff too, like she wouldn't STFU about stuff sometimes.

they're americans that's why

CHI