What is the BATMAN VS SUPERMAN of music?

What is the BATMAN VS SUPERMAN of music?

Rolling Stones and The Beatles

Yes VS King Crimson
Pink Floyd can be wonder woman

Human Story 3

but BvS was good

You got that backwards buddy

taking this board as representative it seems female musicians have more competition with each other then the men

Grimes
vs.
Annie
vs.
Julia
vs.
Julie
vs.
Katy
vs.
Lady
vs.
Carly
vs.
Marina
vs.
Lauren
vs.
Edith

Are you kidding me?! That movie was a disgrace to DC and the heroes involved (just like AM is for Arctic Monkeys)

AM is their worst album
BvS was the closest we'll get to capekino

Nas vs. Jay-Z

BvS was worse then every marvel film with possibly the exception of Thor 2

Which isn't to say marvel films are some great series either, they're just ok usually.

TDK and BB are the best batman films of the new millennium and the best superhero films of the new millennium, honorable mention to Spider Man 2 (Raimi).

AM is their worst album, but it's still a solid 7.

BvS is 4 at absolute best

The Velvet Underground vs. The Beatles
Something more dark and "mature" that slowly grew in popularity
Something that was popular from the word go and has been one of the faces of pop music for about 50 years

of course it's a nolanfag

Radiohead Vs Muse

Nice criticism.
Go to bed Snyder, you don't need to defend your movie.
It sucked and there's no way around it

BvS:
>brilliant sets up Superman's motives in the first act of the film while offering a fresh perspective on MoS
>Best portrayal of Batman yet
>Best cinematography and set design of any superhero film
>wheelchair bomb scene

Nolan trilogy:
>I'm CIA

>brilliant sets up Superman's motives in the first act of the film while offering a fresh perspective on MoS
Least they could do. It's not brillant. Neither is it done in an interesting way.
>Best portrayal of Batman yet
Arguable. It's only good if you like edgy Batman.
>Best cinematography and set design of any superhero film
Same
>wheelchair bomb scene
Meh...

Now for the cons:
>Dumb plot holes
>Dumb plot key points
>Inconsistent pacing
>Inconsistent tone
>Doesn't know it's own movie genre (awfully mixing drama and action elements, not being actually good with either, and having extremely misplaced comedy dialogs
>Worst Lex Luthor portrayal, period
>Awkward set up for Justice League
>Needed a fucking extended edition to achieve mediocre status
>"MARTHA!"

No, Nolanverse isn't a piece of art. Only one of the three movies is good. Other two are decent at best. But, at very least, the universe knew exactly what it wanted to be and delivered it.
DCEU, in its current state, is an inconsistent mess.

I'm not the user whose message you replied to, by the way.

>"MARTHA!"
>he thinks that this scene was about their mothers sharing the same name

typical DC fag

It was a gimmicky motivation for Batman and Superman to cease their fight. It doesn't mean it's about the name itself. It would be dumb of anyone to think that it stops there. Batman does have the memories, the feeling of impotence at his mother's death, how it made him remember why did he start fighting in the first place, how saving Superman's would help him with the feeling of impotence...
The problem isn't the meaning of the scene, but how it was pulled off. The moment was a key point in the story and the way they planned it made it look like just plain PIS.
Also, good to know that's the only thing you could disagree on. Guess that proves my point pretty well. You'd better learn how to support your arguments.

fuck off back to Sup Forums with this garbage movie

What is the Sausage Party of music?

green day

>Batman does have the memories, the feeling of impotence at his mother's death, how it made him remember why did he start fighting in the first place, how saving Superman's would help him with the feeling of impotence.

Is English not your first language or are you just that retarded? Please go back to watching Deadpool.

No, it's not my first language. Again, pretty sure I've made my point. You clearly don't have any relevant argument to justify defending this movie. Thank's again for the help.

Ween

Kesha

Came here to post this.