Can we start a Brian thread? I'm trying to expand my collection of this qt. Bumping with what I've got

Can we start a Brian thread? I'm trying to expand my collection of this qt. Bumping with what I've got

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dxjGOM9w0wo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go to bed Michael

dumping some rare brians

>Dr Love, I'm the Formula Fucker

lol oops brian isnt in this pic

DALE

such a great pic

>14 years old
lol

always loved this one
he looks so eager to learn and to show the world what he has in his heart

I need to angle this so its a dubs reaction pic
im on my phone can someone help me out?

What would have happened if Brian was able to keep working without any interference? Part of me thinks that people wouldn't have been able to handle the SMiLE that he had in mind

I had a dream last night that he, van dyke, and frank zappa formed an avant garde super group

Awww, Brian and Marilyn.

Brian still talks fondly of her, meanwhile, melinda has had a few bad things to say...

Also, anyone know why Brian never talks about Melinda in interviews???

The rigid posture and "I don't know what to with my hands" pose suggest brian wilson still has aspergers after all these years

"George Gershwin is into rock and roll music" - Brian Wilson

youtube.com/watch?v=dxjGOM9w0wo

>that interview where he just dismisses SMiLE as "something we were working on"

>What did you do in the tent?
>I di- I ate sandwiches

?

honestly i think things would be quite different today. Brian was going in a totally different direction around the Smile era, if he'd pulled it off everyone would have followed.

Like Smile gets compared to Sgt Pepper a lot but i think they're two albums with fundamentally different approaches, spiritually and artistically.
The biggest criticism i see of rock in the late 60s is that things got pretentious and artists were putting out music that was overwrought or complex for the sake of being complex. Smile is basically the opposite of that so it's interesting to think about how things might have panned out had such a radically different album set the zeitgeist.

kek

Perfect
(Someone photoshop Brian's face on this)