Hello Sup Forums, I have a problem...

Hello Sup Forums, I have a problem. I've been on this site for more than 6 months long and I really appreciate high-quality music, and because of that I want to be a part of what.cd community. But the thing is, my WHOLE FUCKING COUNTRY(fucking Turkey, literally full of animals) is banned from the irc channel. I feel ready for an interview but I can't take any. Can anyone of you test me and than invite me on what.cd? You don't have to help me but I'll be very happy if you do.

Sent ;)

>implying he's not lying

I didn't even type my e-mail. It is [email protected]
I'm not asking directly for an ınvite. I just want an unofficial interview.

Could you use a VPN on the chat? I know you can't use one on what itself but maybe for the interview

VPN's are not free and I want to be honest to what.cd community.

pretty sure they ban you for that

I know it's bannable if you go through the site with one but I don't remember seeing anything about it on the IRC chat itself

IRC Chat warned me about not using proxies.

Ah...then yeah disregard what I said

bump

Would anyone care to share the Top 10 for each year? They won't let anyone but Elite see that, and I don't know why since it's purely informational. From what I've seen the rankings are very patrician

Bump

Interest

>I want to be honest to what.cd community.

I don't believe you.

I don't even understand how what.cd is still up desu

If you happen to be one of those slavic rapebabies, learn a british accent and move to America. If not, stay there.

>Bump

Too long to post, but top of each decade would be amazing desu

ISIS isnt on it atm so its low priority

OP, I get unlimited invites and am tempted on helping you out maybe.. is there a way other than e-mail I can contact you on? RYM? Last.fm?

>OP, I get unlimited invites and am tempted on helping you out maybe.. is there a way other than e-mail I can contact you on? RYM? Last.fm?

I have an invite OP but I can't fucking remember my password and the registered email is blocked. If I can get through It I'll send it to you.

/marked/

:^)

>I have an invite OP but I can't fucking remember my password and the registered email is blocked. If I can get through It I'll send it to you.

I understand you.

RYM. Nick is musiXelect.

>I understand you.

Messaged you, check your inbox and respond whenever. I don't use RYM too much but I'll be sure to check it for your reply.

Do you support Gulen or Erdogan

i'm elite on wcd, interested in this but not sure what you mean. you don't mean top 10 most active torrents per year do you? needless to say those aren't "patrician."

replied

FUCK OF COURSE NOT