>hikkyz.net/misc/stringassembler/

Steve Vai's Ten Hour Workout
>mediafire.com/download/kzw6kjuocgicwks/Ten_Hour.pdf
Guthrie Govan's Creative Guitar 1 & 2
>mediafire.com/download/bn8803xzlrbds3b/Guitar1.rar
>mediafire.com/download/9uhtufuf3z9cx8m/Guitar2.rar

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav (embed)

--

>Advancing Guitarist - Mick Goodrick
mediafire.com/download/cvfno10fv4lf4a8
>Chord Chemistry - Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/61n5op7eiifxztg

Others
>Mickey Baker's Jazz Guitar
mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22
>Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb
>Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-808648191/mountain-folk
soundcloud.com/user-808648191/purple-dunes
twitter.com/niko9_niku9
clyp.it/nr4pe3c2
youtube.com/watch?v=X60TfBEAXUc
youtube.com/watch?v=XldVuRI41EY
clyp.it/aqsa01dr
shimamura.co.jp/sp/nagoyachaya/?itemid=182860
stewmac.com/How-To/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It would be idiotic of me to say first, but would anyone suggest any additions or subtractions from my pedalboard. I would love to hear what other anons would expand on this.

Note: I added a Behringer Super Fuzz to the pedalboard (I'm too poor to afford a good one)

Whoever makes these also makes videos.

He/She/They made a video recently featuring my mythical master Hisako-san from Number Girl.

Too bad my Japanese is really limited desu.

>He didn't put the /gg/ name on the subject field

Do you have Parkinsons?

every pedalboard needs a tube screamer

No, I took the picture whilst sitting down. Does it look like I do?

that way shitters wont find it. good thread guarentee !

no he just has very cool pedalboard that goes really fast

people do this to keep the shitposters out. i dont think its a bad idea.

I've considered an overdrive pedal. I was thinking of a Maxon overdrive since they originally produced the tube screamer or a Fulltone OCD,

Maybe a Pro Co RAT for a distortion, but they only sound good through Sunn Model T amps because of the low-end scoop in the pedal.

Summoning drawfag, I wanna follow you on whatever awful site you post shit on.

gay

I'd tell you who it is but I dont want you to be part of the cool club

What about it is gay?

Oh that's actually a good idea, we should do that from now on

He doesn't actually post here, it's just some Japanese dude on twitter/pixiv.

everything

My friend used his CNC machine to make me a fucking pedalboard.
>mfw people pay hundreds for boards
Aicraft grade aluminum is better than 15mm plywood, I guess, but fuck, I didn't spend a penny.

Also, postan my random improv shizz, r8

soundcloud.com/user-808648191/mountain-folk
soundcloud.com/user-808648191/purple-dunes

post your shizz too brehs

I can vouch for the Maxon OD808 and OD808X if that means anything

the only reason you'd need aircraft grade aluminum is if you plan on having some retard handling your pedalboard. In other words, if you're planning to fly.

What if I'm the Japanese dude on pixiv?

cool cats then

I was considering those models specifically.

I wouldn't believe you, you know Sup Forums and anonimity and all.

But hey if you are that's fuckin' cool you should draw more panty shots though.

Damn that's pretty sweet.

>tfw spent less than 100$ on a Pedaltrain cause they were about to introduce the new line so they had to get rid of their old stock.

Pls ;_;

Motherfuck, someone lied in the last thread. What's the pixiv?

Pedaltrains are made from those, IIRC. Well, aluminum must be lighter than plywood, so I guess there is a benefit. Mine is heavy as shit.

>someone lied in the last thread
love me some newfriends

twitter.com/niko9_niku9

The OD808 is a more transparent overdrive than the 808X. The 808X is very much an effect pedal; it's fuzzier and more aggressive, great for metal. The 808 is more rounded and versatile. I'd suggest going to a local shop that has both and trying them out and seeing which you like better. They are similar sounding after all.

>tfw there's a TS9 on craigslist for $50
>it's a two hour drive away and I'm actually considering it

I've been trying to find a good deal on a tube screamer for a while now, and it seems fucking impossible. This is probably my best bet.

'
Well, I'm going for a sound that combines classic prog rock with doom metal. so I think the OD808 would be more suited since I already own two fuzz pedals.

I'll be here all day

Thank u senpai

Good luck mate, give us an update when you make the leap.

>a sound that combines classic prog rock with doom metal

Don't think a tubescreamer style pedal will help you much in that regard.

What amp you running? For those kinds of tones the amp generally does most of the work towards getting the sound.

clyp.it/nr4pe3c2

fresh strings edition

sorry for the clipping, I used my phone to record

>I'm going for a sound that combines classic prog rock with doom metal
rotflmao

I post on Soundcloud threads occasionally if you're interested in what that sounds like. I'll make the leap when I have the money.

I'm running a Fender Hot Rod Blues Deluxe, I want to invest in a Orange OR series in the future. I have a Big Muff and a Superfuzz on my pedalboard. However, I do engage in classic rock tones for my sound so that actually might suit me for those tracks. Also considering investing in a plexi-style amp in the future.

Is that the guitarist for Saint Vitus?

>Fender Hot Rod Blues Deluxe
Oh Roman

That's why I want to invest in an Orange.

@67161981
No Roman

>@

This isn't Twitter.

im the user who said he'd consider doodling animus with specific guitars, but people started requesting specific animus rather than guitars so I gave up quickly~

@67162039
Why do you do this asshole? /gg/ is such low hanging fruit. Go troll somewhere else

animu grill holding a tobacco burst Gibson RD with gold hardware pls drawfag?

naisu

sankyuu, ai shite imasu

youtube.com/watch?v=X60TfBEAXUc
>5:25

So this is the great Guthrie everyone speaks of

one with a Gibson Howard Roberts Fusion would be awesome.

どーも(*´ω`*)

how dare they have fun !
>tfw no vigier surfreter

Could you draw two school girls one playing a white + gold pickguard Jazzmaster and the other a shell pink Jazz Bass.

P-Please.

where can I get this big muff oniichan

DIY
youtube.com/watch?v=XldVuRI41EY

Comiket. Sorry you missed it.

Might be available in Shimamura Gakki in the future.

you're reply is why he does it desu. replies like that is why any of them do it.

;-; I want to believe it's really you

So I will

Thanks 4 cute girls with guitars

Hey Sup Forums can you give me some resources on guitar repair? I have in my possession a Chinese made Dean Vendetta 2.0 that has chips in the body (I can see the wood underneath) and I'd like to use it as a learning experience for maintenance/repair.

The work I plan on doing to it is: fix the chipped body, repaint it, sand the back of the neck to make it a bit smoother, and fix a chip on the headstock.

What do you think of my blues improv? I know it's not that great but I'm not a Clapton or anything yet. What should I improve on? Should I kill myself? Thanks

clyp.it/aqsa01dr

>Dean
>Chinese

If you ever go to Japan, please go to Shimamura Gakki and buy picks, since you love guitar girls(๑´ڡ`๑)

shimamura.co.jp/sp/nagoyachaya/?itemid=182860

will do

muffyu is my favorite because she plays a jazzmaster

well shit

as much as I would love to woodchip it, I want to learn repair/maintenance

You using a hacksaw as a pick or something?

i fuckin hate when that happens. are they old strings, or did you just get a defect? also, what brand... just curious

Oh mai gawd, how do I get if I'm in america? I would by a million of each if you put these on Amazon.

Sand paper and elbow grease or a sander of choice.

Notice how it's at the bridge. Time to get rid of those cheapo Epiphone saddles.

Go to stewmac.com/How-To/
They got a ton of material on repair and know how to do it right.

fucking do it or else I will do it for you user

did you turn all the screws in the pickups like
> _ _ _ _ _ _
on purpose?

That's the stock position for the poles of every humbucker I've owned.

n-no
ernie ball m-steel power slinkies, about a month and a half old.
yup it's an epiphone. should i just look into getting a new guitar?
that's the bridge pickup it came with, i never touched it.

Sorry, it's only available in Shimamura Gakki.

One way is to use a forwarding service but it's very expensive compared to the price of pick (¥100)

Thanx!

ahh.. maybe. i've had that happen with strat saddles tho. also leaving strings on too long. they wouldnt even stay in tune. then that happens.

Work on sticking to the tempo, you're falling off-beat on a lot of runs. Your note choices are also awkward and timid and sound more like your grasping at a familiar scale shape at random rather than playing with conviction. Also too many eighth-note runs and not much interesting going on rhythmically

It sounds like you're really new to improvising. Just keep practicing, you'll get better

Get a replacement bridge. Gotoh makes good one for Epi. Should be drop in, but there'll be posts in the package anyways. Make sure you don't get replacement for Gibson since proper ones have different posts.

I own a Gibson as well as an Epiphone. The Epi TOM is a piece of shit with absolute trash saddles in comparison. Probably pot metal which has been worn down by the strings over time and are now sharp as fuck.

i only have 1 guitar without humbuckers, none were like that. i've never really fucked with them, i just change the height of the whole thing. lined up like that calms my autism

2 Guitars now with humbuckers, 3 in the past with. All had lined up poles from the factory.

Dang, well I'll keep it mind if I'm ever in Japan. I have a friend out there maybe I can get him to fetch me some. Let us know if you ever sell any merch online cus I will buy all of it!

I give up, what is this, I know I watched this show but I just can't fucking place it.

Nice dubs btw

>not instantaneously recognizing k-on!!

Holy shit it really is. I was going through the entire White Album soundtrack because I thought it was from that. I'm retarded.

>being weaboo trash

The image is from Keion, but the clyp isn't.

thank you user ill check them out

I just found two packages of Ernie Ball Power Slinky nickel wound guitar strings (11, 14, 18, 28, 38, 48 gauge) that I got like 5 years ago. They're still in the package, unopened. Are they good to use? Or are they junk?

They should be fine if there are no holes on the packaging mate

Sharp saddle go get some sandpaper and it smooth. ideally a small round file would be better. Torch Tip cleaners are a good cheap tool for that job (and filing nuts)

>late grandfather bought a '96 es 175 before he passed away
>aunt has it sitting under her bed and won't give it to me because it "has sentimental value."
>IT JUST SITS UNDER FUCKING BED
Fuck you op, why did you have to remind me of the pain ;_;

Ehh, you sound like an entitled little shit. Your aunt's probably right not letting an immature brat take possession of a decent instrument of considerable value just because he stomps his feet and demands his chicky tendies.

(you)

>>aunt has it sitting under her bed and won't give it to me because it "has sentimental value."
>REEEEEEEE THAT STUPID BITCH (pic related)
lol, this isn't your faggot hugbox, reddit.

does anybody know how to address hiss problem playing guitar into computer usb mixer thing. using correct ASIO drivers constant hiss in the background though

You must be really bored user.

You're boring me? Uh, yes.

lotta people around here have some weird psychological issues and being a cunt on the internet is the best way for them to express themselves. it's easier than being a cunt in person

Epic

Oh shit.

It's like you know me. Like deep down in my soul.