Birdseed
Satan is real
The powers that B

Cool infograph xD

ok tha ks
What if only first 3 applies to me?

Also the fuck is Tinder?

Good thread.

That's fucking stupid, it's just this months iteration of the generic "person I don't like" insult. A few years ago it was hipster, last year it was beta, earlier this year it was cvck, and now it's this.

t. butthurt nu-males

t. Falseflagging Libcuck

>If it's embarassing towards us, it's a false flag

>cherrypicking

>If it's embarassing towards us, it's cherrypicking

Well, I think it's more than that. You do notice that these people have common characteristics. Personally, I think the people that are called "nu-male" are synonymous with "hipster". Also, I think the term was coined on Tumblr but I could be wrong -- admittedly, it does sound like a very tumblr-esque phrase.

why not just call them fucking losers then

>running out of arguements

while showing how interchangeable your argument is by changing the word, i was attacked by your pheta mind-rays that could tell exactly what kind of intentions i had in posting, guess im fucked

People like labeling certain kinds of losers. If you want to call them losers, then go ahead, I think they're rather pathetic as well.

I guess so. It just seems that people who use the word tend to be just as spineless so that's what leaves me shrugging.

>tfw this album became the face of "Albums Normalfags will never understand" and "Album nu-males will never understand" threads

>he can't even into death metal
pleb^99

>white guilt

no thanks, nu male