-______-

shinee and exo are GOAT

Taeyeon runs this shit

post lee luda, flame of the east

why does deleter do it

thought this was kpop general not grandma general

Taeyeon ruins this shit

...And I like Hate more than Canvas. Kek
Don't get me wrong, it's just that Act 7 is so current, 2ne1 got old, they didn't keep up with times. But Crush is my favorite album and Crush, the song is better than anything 4minute for sure, if we're comparing the two.

YG already stated that there wouldn't be YG Family concert this year. Maybe the next. It would be cool to see rookie groups interacting. Also BB.
Blackjakcs knew about CL's song weeks before she had said anything, though she was very obvious on Instagram.
It's not Big Bang, it's SECH KIES probably. Lol

Chanyeol sings now too, you said so yourself

and taefags run kpg

Why is MRJKPOP triggered so easily?

Because you make posts like these

love it how every time we are having a nice talk some cunt always deletes the thread

Imagine them lying about the family concert. It's happening... It would be fun to see iKON-Winner-Black Pink interations at this family concert that won't happen till 2017...Hyun Suk is a genuis.
Black Jack are taking what they can get.
If its 6Kiss I will laugh so hard. Who's next? Will be 6Kiss. Cap it.

Damn Tiffany... There were different Geo tags to use too.

all new ludas tomorrow, gonna be daebak

how come stylists purposely makes sorn look uggo?

*marvels at her beauty*

word

Crush is one of the most hardcore songs in kpop

shit

rose's voice is godly, i really love how she sounds, not just the technique but the color of her voice is amazing.
her first lines in whistle gave me the same 'wow' feeling. I like jisoo's voice as well but she's obviously not on the same level. she's got other qualities.

bom's story is just tragic, i dont even want think about that

celebrate her

I wish the luda fic guy would continue his fic tomorrow too...

everyday senpai

someone post tummy plox

i do every day

Bom literally didn't do anything wrong lol

sure

sorn looks straight up reptilian

is that luda?

THE BEST

to the guy that mentioned sonamoo last thread i ment their debut deja vu when i said they tried the 2ne1 style
youtube.com/watch?v=TRY0Dk9avck
i actually really liked their first 2 minis though new one not so much and deeply love was one of my fav songs that year
youtube.com/watch?v=ZX7FzdvCYbY

and ye Mimi was on of the idol rappers that i think is good, i just kinda wish she was used more in omg after their debut she barely gets to rap. I kinda wish she was in a group like brave girls because hyeran is really good at rapping as well and she gets really long raps because shes the only rapper so if mimi was in with her that would be sick spliting it between them.

chanyeol being a mediocre singer does not suddenly make him better than chen or something

Don't ever stop dude, Taetummy is the best

Look, if it's Big Bang on the 19th and it's some shitty thing like an exhibition or documentary then yes I will believe YG is capable of everything.
If it's 6Kiss on the other hand... I will need to rethink my whole life desu.

godbless

"I rap and y'all get turned on by ma tongue technology" - suga from bts

I love ____, I wish she was my wife.

cat

so sm is debuting the new girl group
how are you feeling now red velveters

kim sohye

It's their best song honestly

momo

>I like Hate more than Canvas
now you're just messing with me, right?
I really enjoyed act 7 with the exception of the title song and yea, CRUSH is a classic but surely you mean the album and the album alone.

shit user, i'm not talking to the resident kpg memer right now, am I? lol

doyeon

"You need to beat it, dat boi Michael Jackson bad" - The 'Rene from RV

chorong

She has good angles and bad

xuan yi

RV was just a dumping ground for f(x) b-sides anyway so no big loss there

hope youre SEA

lee luda

kind of unrelated but i like the rap that mimi does in these covers

youtube.com/watch?v=2VsSaUMjYN8

youtube.com/watch?v=W9_eU2vwmxs

fuck so from now on we'll only get a song per year and we'll have to like it

Her color is so pleasant. I really enjoy how well she sings. Lisa's rapping is also really good. She's a better rapper than Bam Bam and she just debuted. She has so much spirit.
Bom's story is harsh. She gets to lay low and get paid though. My dream but she gets hate which is my nightmare.

I will laugh to high hevean if its 6Kiss.

binnie

i hope its a re release of We Belong Together with a new preformance video with bom and them all, would be kinda cool

umji

I never said that, but very much like his mentor, he wants to have a solo career as well as being part of the group

Zico's girlfriend

Mina, I want her to discard all of her makeup and live with me on the countryside.

this is such an ugly dance

chanyeol will have a solo career over my dead body how about that

GLORY TO KOREA! TIFFANYFAGS BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=sXgZl8g1UJA
stan white fox

I luv Mina too, dawg

Dunno y u posted dat uqly azz ho doe lmao

ye i really like her if she got a bit better at controlling her breathing she would be one of the better girl group rappers

*tips feodra*

taeyeon

>discard her makeup

eh, might want to think that one through

post kang 'intercrural for a toaster strudel' mina

she consistently tries too hard in her rap sections so it keeps bringing OMG songs down

I'm dead serious. Hate has horns but I like the song still. It's an emotion that you don't really see in songs very often. but Canvas is amazing though and No More Love is just as good.
Act 7 > Crush as a whole, but Crush's best songs are better than Act 7. That's how I feel anyway

I'll die. Wouln't it be funny? They had a concert recently, it was on YG's webpage and all...

Is the new Unicorn really called 'Unicorn Plus - The Brand New Label'?

omo

>discard her clothes
fix it for u

what do you mean? i've liked her rap parts in all their songs

I wouldn't love that but I also wouldn't hate it. I hope it's new stuff though, unless it's a re release + new songs. That is presuming it's Big Bang and not something completely unrelated

I'm not kidding, you know it's going to happen sooner or later, right?

Word niqquh someone post dat sexy qurl i got a bucket of Popeyes n sum fries im bout 2 go 2 town just need sum inspiration nah mean

wtf whyd the gook thread get deleted

Everyone knows Red Velvet were a raplacement for f(x). Now Red Velvet will always be the least of SM's concerns. Damn. They don't deserve this.

What's funny is that I spelled heaven wrong.
6Kiss are Big Bang's replacement. What did you expect? They already served. YG is saved. Lmao

I didn't like how so many purepop groups started coming out all at once but now I realize it's pretty comfy

I don't like makeup

he might get a solo album in the very far future but like ive always said i highly doubt itll be before one of the vocals especially now that chen is producing and writing songs for exo too

comfy is just another word for boring