I found this guitar in my dads closet when i was cleaning hs house out, and I really need help identifying it...

I found this guitar in my dads closet when i was cleaning hs house out, and I really need help identifying it. I considet myself fairly savvy with instruments but this is really obscure. All I know so far is it's an old ventura, but i cant find anything like it. Help me out Sup Forums?

It also has this number engraved on its tailpiece. Will bump with pics.

>I NEED HELP IDENTIFYING A GUITAR
>HERE I WON'T SHOW YOU THE HEADSTOCK OR THE BACK
Bravo you super retard

Inside the soundhole.

Im getting to it dickweed. I have multiple pictures and im on mobile.

Back of it.

Back of the headstock. Please guys, it looks nice and i wanna know if its worth putting money into or what

Full fretboard. Inlays look nice, but probably mother of toilet seat.

And last picture.

Bump with my fav album. Pls guys?

Ive been hunting and i cant find anything like it, not even in their catalogs.

No serial numbers or any shit anywhere? what do you want us to do? manhunt?

wtf are your fingernails?

it's a ventura

says it right here

it was my mom/my dads wife. shes old. sorry they arent up to par for you.
... trying to find the model man, cmon

I say my dad's wife because he has passed and she isn't my blood mother.

I have a Ventura les paul. They are Japanese knock off guitars from the 80s that are actually very decent fakes.

I know what they are, theyre pretty nice for the cost, but this specific guitar hasnt shown up anywhere I have tried to look, and it seems higher quality than most venturas ive seen. Trying to track it down.

Try going over to Gearslutz. They probably know more about guitars

dude, string that shit up and play it.

alright I'll check it out, thanks!
It hasnt been played in probably 15-20 years, im going to need to put a whole lotta love into this thing haha

>im going to need to put a whole lotta love into this thing haha
shut the fuck up man

go back to Sup Forums

Get the fuck off my board, you dumb faggot. I hope that guitar snaps in half when you put strings on it.

Ventura Howard Roberts

What do you mean worth putting money into? If you play guitar and want a nice heirloom piece put money into it dickweed.

Holy shit youre the man.

They are worth putting some money into and are pretty decent as far as copies go

Looks like you might be missing a bridge piece, not really seeing any marks as to where it was fixed to on the guitar in your pictures

You could try emailing the company that made it

i emailed gretsch about some drum serial numbers and they were like yeah we had a fire in 1980 or some shit and so now we no longer keep records or some shit.
hopeless