1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. Which cunts are your cunt's best allies?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraaf.nl/binnenland/25029313/__Meer_samenwerking_met_Duitse_krijgsmacht__.html
defensenews.com/story/defense/naval/2016/02/04/bundeswehr-sea-battalion-dutch-navy-integration/79845430/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-20/post-brexit-amsterdam-targets-specific-london-finance-sectors
theguardian.com/world/us-embassy-cables-documents/38987
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/malta-pm-uk-will-be-treated-like-greece-during-brexit-a7345541.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TD_Q9CxXTo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Which cunts are your cunt's best allies?
>tfw policy of non-alignment for 200 years

America!

Costa Rica & Colombia.

Fuck off

America!

fuck everyone desu but probably germany as their navy is literally going to be ours

Why would they allow that

Mexico.

they get our rapid response shit and because >we are starting the eu army

Fuck off.

Norway

That was officially ended a few years ago.

Also it was compleatly retarded and Norway, Belgium, Netherlands and Denmark knows that so they joined NATO.

EU army sounds interesting. Will there also be an EU air force, navy, and marines?

>their navy is literally going to be ours

Source?

tbf theres already so many cooperation between different countries there might as well be an eu army already

telegraaf.nl/binnenland/25029313/__Meer_samenwerking_met_Duitse_krijgsmacht__.html

might have exaggerated it a bit :^)
but i think those were the plans at first they were even extending the harbour

defensenews.com/story/defense/naval/2016/02/04/bundeswehr-sea-battalion-dutch-navy-integration/79845430/ english article

How does Panama having been part of Colombia in the past affect the current relationship

I would just like we get along with our neighbours, we wouldn't need much allies and shit outside the region.

1. Brazil
2. Argentina

So it's fucking nothing

>The German sea battalion, which has about 800 servicemen and women, consists of a naval protection force, mine-clearance divers and boarding soldiers and is stationed in Northern Germany.

and in return, you're giving the Germans even more:

>The countries' agreement includes a provision allowing the German Navy to use the new 205-meter Karel Doorman, which is designed for the strategic transport of personnel and material plus supplying other ships.

>On the ship, German soldiers will be trained by Dutch comrades,

>A technical agreement to integrate the Dutch 43rd mechanized brigade into the 1st Panzer Division of the German Army was also signed,

think bigger, what do you think happens when theres loads of trained german soldiers mate

Longest standing ally: USA
Friendly rival: UK
Brother nation: Germany

At the moment it's America and France, isn't it? I'm not sure.

>think bigger, what do you think happens when theres loads of trained german soldiers mate

An improved German navy?

>France

China and Russia

its not like they have much a reputation aside from uboats anyway but close enough

I'm pretty sure The Netherlands, Denmark and Norway are your only allies on continental Europe.

They asked us to come bombing with them in Syria and we did.

1. Canada
2. USA, Britain, France, Cuba, China

>I'm pretty sure The Netherlands, Denmark and Norway are your only allies on continental Europe.

They are all siding with the EU against us, I don't think they're our allies. Even Norway has become cold to us since Brexit vote

Japan

Take your trash back and we can talk.

This sounds like an idea you'll regret. Remember the U.S. states used to have militias and more rights.

Not really. We have been pushing for a good deal for the UK, as we have large economic interests in London, unlike France who wants Paris to take over the position of London.

it probably is but the state of our MoD is already laughable

You're full of shit

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-20/post-brexit-amsterdam-targets-specific-london-finance-sectors

>Dutch capital to focus on clearinghouses, fintech and niches
>Amsterdam lobbying behind the scenes to win U.K. business

Britain and USA

Sweet! That means Mexicans will stop talking shit about us in Spanish...right!?

Everyone is lobbying for your businesses. Germany, France, Spain. But we're still one of the only knes who doesnt want to close the borders to you. Our prime minister and our entire parliament has agreed they want to lobby to keep the market as open as possible to you.

Besides
theguardian.com/world/us-embassy-cables-documents/38987

But now the UK has left the EU the Netherlands and Denmark cant keep the EU on a pro anglo course. It's only a matter of time until Germany takes over the role of the USA in our politics.

>in reality
Basically everyone but especially the Commonwealth and USA
>on Sup Forums
Basically no one but especially not the Commonwealth and USA

Where do you get that from?
Our naval SIGINT is world class, our frigates are among the best trained and the last batch was identical to your De Zeven Provincien-class. The new class is a bit weird, but will be improved soon.

The Karel Doormann really is an improvement for your navy. We thought about buying something like that on our own. We even rented an American carrier once for a mission that we could now no with that ship.

A joint Dutch-German could be a good core for the rest of the EU to join. Poland and Denmark seem like natural candidates. We had joined our baltic fleet with Denmark for the entire cold war, anyway.

OOOOO CAAAANAAADAAA

Kate is such a cute

You're using a period of our weakness to take advantage, just like the rest of them. So how are you our allies?

The Netherlands is betting on the EU, betting the EU will outlast Britain

MYTH: The commonwealth are Canada's greatest allies

FACT: France is Canada's greatest ally

Not him, but I read the Czech republic is considering to join a German/Dutch military.

There really isn't much in it according to that poll though. I'd be more concerned with your own country Canada being behind the UK tbqh.

We dont give a fuck about Europe. Our decisions are mostly based on numbers. We're staying with Germany as they are our biggest economic partner. And a Brexit is bad for our wallets as well. There isnt anything more to it.

I hope you'll be making new aircraft carriers for this "EU army", especially with qt and superior ramps.

I would also be concerned about that, if Québec weren't still a thing.

>We dont give a fuck about Europe
You're government certainly does give a fuck about the EU

>We're staying with Germany as they are our biggest economic partner.
So how can say you're a UK ally? It doesn't make any sense. Germany is more important, Germany wants the UK to be punished for leaving the EU, therefore the Netherlands will back them up in that.

Not something an ally would do, so that pretend you're an ally.

>so that pretend you're an ally.
so don't*

SWEDEN!!!!!

ÄLSKAR DIG SVERIGE!!!

Why does UK have only one small ship there compared to US and France.

portugal

>Other countries will never share a drink of this

It was a mostly French-American force

There's no law that says the UK must put several ships wherever France and the USA gather theirs

Quality > quantity

True but it's nice to sail with friends

Not him but you're being super autistic. The Netherlands was UKs biggest political ally in the EU and there's no reason for that relationship to go sour after the Brexit. And stop reading The Sun dude. Talks haven't even started and you already start thinking there is some massive conspiracy to punish Britain.

Russia.

8 Type 26 frigates have been given the go ahead to be constructed too. a cute.

I don't read the Sun. I do pay attention to the language used by the Dutch PM.

>“That country [UK] now has collapsed -- politically, economically, monetarily and constitutionally,” Rutte told lawmakers Tuesday. Directing his remarks to British members of the 28-nation EU assembly, he added: “You will have years of work ahead of you to get out of this mess.”

That's your Prime Minister.

>there is some massive conspiracy to punish Britain.
There's no conspiracy, it's not a secret

The French President has said we should be punished. The Maltese President said we should be treated like Greece was in their bailout talks

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/malta-pm-uk-will-be-treated-like-greece-during-brexit-a7345541.html

>UK will be treated 'like Greece' and get tough deal during Brexit talks, says Malta's PM

There's no tabloid headlines here. I'm only showing you what European LEADERS have been saying since the vote.

What's wrong with The Sun? Is it inaccurate?

We're too powerless to be hated and too wealthy to be ignored. So everyone can be our ally. The UK doesnt have that luxury. The UK competes with the big boys which makes them hated by some other countries.

Bolivia, unfortunately.

Yes bros for life.

youtube.com/watch?v=TD_Q9CxXTo4

by separation. idiot.

1) He was right at that time, you know.
2) That quote is missing context. It was after people were calling for a Nexit. Simple politics to gain support for staying in the EU.
3) He wanted you guys in the EU, not out. Guess who got you in the EEC in the first place? He's allowed to be butthurt

>your cunt's allies
We don't have any

How was he right at the time? The UK hasn't collapsed. Your PM is talking us down because he wants us to fare badly now we have chosen to leave the EU, to make an example of us so others don't want to leave. Again it's not something allies should do.

you'd probably get 100% positive from us if we were in that poll

USA

YES

Of course amigo

1) Australia
2) US, UK and New Zealand

a cute.

proably pinoy and viet, but since lately pinoy approach closer to chink, we are being forced to join hand together with aussie

But that's a good feel, bro. The S team.

>Spain, Switzerland, Sweden.

>Switzerland
bet you can really count on them

That's the thing. They've telling everyone to fuck off since Napopoo, and are currently the only ones totally uncompromised. Second comes Sweden, then we.

Donetsk People's Republic, Lugansk People's Republic, North Korea and Uganda.

haha.
Watch the US withdraw from Nato.
Prepare to cut those nice welfare checks to pay for a military.

Korian

Izrael

What about America

As long as you are their ally, you are our ally.

United St... oh wait, not anymore

NZ, US and UK but as of recently we've been on great terms with Japan

USA

USA, from the beginning til the end