Is Texas considered part of "the South"?

Is Texas considered part of "the South"?

no, its rightful Mexican clay

Yes

East Texas is just as much of a southern shithole as the rest of the south, while West Texas is just as much of a south western shithole as Arizona and New Mexico. So to answer your question, yes

Somalia + Poland, just like us

Yes you retard

Ah Texas, my spiritual home. I have this hoodie for i am dixieboo

Ahhh sort of but it's kind of it's own thing.

Didn't Czechoslovakia have a big Ameriboo subculture in the '70s?

This is correct.

Eastern part is cotton slavery redneck plantation south like alabammy. Western part is desert cowboy sand southwest like arizona.

Austin is vermont.

>Austin is vermont.
So, holier-than-thou Puritan types? How did they get there and how do they get along with the rednecks and the cowboys?

yes it is in south america

East Texas, aka the Piney Woods aka Life behind the pine curtain aka Where the South begins is Southern as fuck.

West Texas is Southwest and resembles more of the same topography as well as culturally speaking as New Mexico and Arizona.

Everything else is a mashup of cultures and topography, especially in the major cities, or rather in the "Texas Triangle" (DFW, Austin, Houston, San Antonio).

Howdy y'all, ah just wanted to tell y'all how pleased ah am to meet you. Mah name is Attila, and ahm from the great state of Hungary

am I doing it right?

Why are y'all hungry?

nice to meetcha hun :^)

'cause there ain't no What a Burger in Hungary

*tips cowboy hat*

ma'am

>'cause there ain't no What a Burger in Hungary

It's Waterburger. Say it right. Waterburger.

We literally have a colony in Texas.

Central Texas is Czech-German Texas. Fredricksburg as well as Shiner are huge communities, where in Fredricksburg there are still old people speaking German.

When Michael Schumacher came here for the grand prix he loved it so much he purchased a 500 acre ranch outside of Austin.

Texas here.