Will USA merge with Mexico in the next 30 years?

Will USA merge with Mexico in the next 30 years?

I'd be for that.
North American Union when?

Yeah, sure, why not

inshallah

it's inevitable

GET OUT!!

>tfw no qt finn trap gf to sodomize

yes it's already happening

YES I HOPE I WANT TO LIVE IN CALIFORNIA LEGALLY WITHOUT WAITING LIKE 25 FUCKING YEARS TO BE CITIZEN OF USA

CHI

>tfw problematic terminlogy

Bigots
Madam President will make you learn your place.

I don't know about the other anons but I'm not. I just think Mexico is a pretty cool guy, eh is obese like us and doesn't afraid of anything.

was the part about sodomy? im sorry
now give boipucco

president hillary will open our borders with every country in the western hemisphere, and all you racist virgins will be able to do is cry

No, but spanis will probably become their second official language by then

>Muh clay
Like literally no one lived in the land America took from Mexico. Please end this meme.

I doubt any DEA agent wants an actual war on cartels anytime soon

And if they're ready, get prepared for some Rioesque ethnic cleansing

Well a small amount of ranchers but they were nothing compared to U.S. populations and most chose U.S. citizenship. Hell Texas including TejaƱos willingly broke off and Mexico only existed roughly 20 years at that point.

>Make America Mexico Again
What is this supposed to mean? Make America a place you'll want to leave? Mexican-American chauvinism is dumb.

>the most militarized border between two nations at peace
>those countries forming a federation

why would they go to war with one of their cash cows? I'm sure the DEA has blood on their hands with the cartels in mex.

No, never
This We need more troops at both sides of the border

Yeah, irredentism is pretty much dead nowdays but many times countries destroy each other for smaller patches of uninhabited land than those America took from Mexico.

And that is somehow justified because?.....
I agree that the meme is over and it's fine, but don't act like you didn't were a bully expansionist that took advantage of a weaker nation