Is there an album that hasn't clicked for you, regardless how many times you've listened to it?

Is there an album that hasn't clicked for you, regardless how many times you've listened to it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AbMG1v7qDqs
youtube.com/watch?v=iNhCDaeMk4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you don't have to like everything don't torture urself

Can't get into Bauhaus or The Fall regardless of how many times I try. Starting to think both of these artists are horseshit hypelords.

Bauhaus - Swing the Heartache: The BBC Sessions

The Fall are great but I think they're one of the bands that are absolutely not for everyone

Pet Sounds

I think I'm too much of a pleb to really get into Miles Davis' more experimental albums. Which sucks because I like Kind of Blue and Dig.

just pick out one instrument to listen to at a time, that will probably make it a lot more enjoyable

I don't like Bauhaus either

I love emo, still can't get into this shit

Yeah, it's one of those albums where I immediately like it, but never come to love it like the majority of people seem to.

I will say that "Honestly" is God-tier though.

This and Talk Talk - Spirit of Eden

I'm the opposite with M Davis.

This, Loveless, and Trout Mask.

Have you listened to Grotesque? That was what got me into The Fall.

This and TPAB.

I can't get into Bauhaus, but for The Fall I was instantly hooked after hearing "The Classical"

Coil - The Ape of Naples

It's just endless marimba noodling

>Talk Talk - Spirit of Eden
When you listen to an album, is it via speakers or headphones? Are you concentrated on the album or is it playing in the background?

Honestly but not Stay Home? They do similar things but I feel like Stay Home is much more emotionally potent.

My gf is a total pleb (taylor swift, and other pop garbage) and she told me she liked bitches brew very much after I put it on for a while.

basically anything from anco excluding sung tongs

I thought Loveless was incredibly catchy desu.

To pimp a butterfly by kebdrick lamar
Im from eastern europe so the cultural context i dont get,but the tracks are garbage,and that tupac part was so corny.

I think to really like MBDTF you have to appreciate Kanye as this anti-villain type of person.
You also have to picture the album with its grandiose, luxuriousness it tries to convey

The album makes me think of the city a lot and luxury and evil but also bright optimism. It's like a motivator that takes you into a fairy tale world of excess and grandeur through the eyes of a nutty mad genius leading the way

dumb frogposter

The Fall early 90s albums are nothing mindblowing but they are quite fun.
youtube.com/watch?v=AbMG1v7qDqs
youtube.com/watch?v=iNhCDaeMk4I