twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no I don't actually

No because she aged like shit

If only she still had the airbags to save her

I like the Family Jewels and Froot

Hermit the Frog is her best

What went so wrong?

Stereoids,Feminism,Alcohol,Cigarettes and Aging

Feminism. She hated her own curves because they were sexist and not 'power womyn' enough, so embarked on a journey of juice detoxes, chia seeds and 4 hours of exercise a day.

But she's won, at least now she knows all her fans like her just for her music and not her looks....

>Feminism
youtube.com/watch?v=iz8chDTBTSA

what are you trying to say here? we all know Marina's Feminist anthem

obviously you don't

> Linking a Froot song for what purpose

At least find some TFJ song so i can bear it

Well that is a slightly unique statement i wouldnt have expected from her. Doesn't mean that the new feminist teaching of hatred towards any distinctly female physical traits hasn't been ingrained.

There is no reason for her to have lost so much weight other than a self hatred of appearance. So long as you eat in surplus you can exercise as much as you ever want and not stress your body like that.

just because she says it's not a feminist anthem doesn't mean that's true, it's a painfully generic one too. But it's catchy as fuck so i don't really care

Im as against new feminism as much as anyone but dont fall into their thinking of unfalsifiable beliefs. Saying she's a feminist even if she says otherwise is just like saying a woman has internalized misogyny if she says she disagrees with modern feminists.

Is that for real??
I didn't knew that...

She used to be gorgeous, but then she appeared with too much muscles

>qt curvy Marina will never come back

this is borderline lewd, what board do you think you are posting on?

> those thighs

She may, she's only 30 so if she put on weight again she would look pretty much the same

her manly body and big tits dont go well together

Post the best Marina Song

youtube.com/watch?v=DRdXjq2QNj8

wrong

this is her best

youtube.com/watch?v=BI_0HIz_4JY

You damn idiot, never heard about aspect ratio? Why did you stretch the pics? Don't you see they don't look normal?

best album

I imagine she made that album cover knowing that it looks like a wife giving a knowing look to her husband as she is filled in untold ways by a bull's malignant black cock.

cucks aren't welcome here

Christ, she use to be FIT, bruv, FIT.

All you faggots complaining about her "breast reduction" better know that she had breast cancer and had a double mastectomy.

I hope you all feel awful

I feel ashamed for my words and my deeds

she never had tit cancer

do you just wait 24/7 for a marina thread to show up on Sup Forums just so you can post that image and "she aged like shit"

I wish they shaved about a minute of this song, the music video version is perfect

legit dudes you guys are caring way too much. It seems to me as though marina has sorta figured out that theres no real problem just living the way you want. That's it. White girls aren't opressed.

Kony just tried to live how he wanted.

childish response. generally you should take that as 'living the way you want as long as youre not hurting anyone' but if semantics matter so badly: Marina figured out there's no problem living the way you want as long as you're not hurting anybody.

We will in an integrated world, no life has no impact on others so to say "live a harmless life" is just as empty and uninformative as saying "live how you want".

Wow. How can one person go downhill so fast?

Where the fuck did people even get pictures of her from high school?

Never paid attention to the lyrics because i dont care, but i found this song to be cringey when i first heard it because of "motherfucker." Marina should not use profanity because it doesn't fit her image and comes off as cringey. Happy and Blue are lit tho

Stfu. It's a Marina thread tradition by now.

tradition=meme

getting a bit philosophical dude. she's rebutting the feminist stereotypes that say you can't be a housewife. My statement is not as deep of a concept as you're making it out to be. It's like saying gay people aren't hurting anyone so just let them be. Relax. I'm more or less saying she's just chill to live a standard life how she sees fit without conforming to the new requirements feminists have imposed.

Some user a while back fucked her in the ass and stole some pictures from her mantle piece when he legged it afterwards.

It's just really fucking weird to me man

Some might say the pervasive acceptance of homosexuality promotes promiscuity and undermines family units and the social cohesion based on it, replacing it with an alienating individualism, hedonism and materialism. I don't agree with them, but at least be prepared to put some thought into what you say.

Did you really just fill a sentence with big words to make yourself look smart?

Literally not a single big word in there m8.

so yes?

Ok let me know what word you are having trouble with, im guessing you are american.

Mermaid vs. Sailor Marina = Best Marina

I'd still hit her

Like a car?

no word in particular. I understood the sentence. It was just meaningless because you mentioned an opinion some people have but stated you don't share it and used that as your argument for some reason.

Highly doubtful

if i had a time machine, i'd go back in time and berry my dick so deep in highscholl Marina's ass whoever managed to pull it out would be crowned king athur

I was clearly pointing out that your statements were totally empty and any 'hey its just easy, nothing deep, live how you want' idea that you are trying to convey is just as dependent on justification as any other, because its not simple like you've apriori decided it to be - how to live a life isn't easy enough a question to be reduced to facebook meme mantras.

Top memeing there. Carry on like that and it might just happen. I have heard she scrolls Sup Forums and Sup Forums for top memes as part of her lover selection process.

That's impossible. What i would do is study hard and move into the field of life extension and manipulate your body to live eternally. Then just sit out the oscillation of the universe until i starts again then get ready for her birth and the day she turns 18 give her the dick on the back of a universe long nofap.

But that's exactly what I'm getting at. We're talking about marina and the diamonds here, not fucking neitzche. Not everything needs to have a pseudo intellectual explanation.

> being a degenerate who likes old women

> I have heard she scrolls Sup Forums and Sup Forums for top memes as part of her lover selection process.

Kekked

>We're talking about marina and the diamonds here, not fucking neitzche.

Are you saying she's not one of the leading philosophers of our generation?

What did she mean by this?

So we just agree that marina hasn't really figured anything out, or at least hasn't conveyed it in her songs. With her musical quality post-TFJ it only would have only been better if her songs were dictated essays on meaning and value with some synth in the background.

Guessing this is fake but what is her snap if she has one plsssss

She's calling for a race war i think. Powered by the sight of her glorious pan-european breasts our legions will march on Constantinople.

Well she has figured her own path out. That's all. But yes the average person won't be gaining much wisdom from this music.

Marina said she doesn't know how to use snapchat and she used it for the first a few weeks ago

just checked her most recent concert for faggot pride from a month ago, and she truly did ruin her body. Look at how flat she is, it's sickening. Atleast she can call herself a Gay Icon now because she literally looks like a guy

she is cute
what a hell
is this a meme?

there is literally nothing cute about her now. She's just an above average looking 45 year old eventhough she's 30

At least now those sexist men will stop looking! Its empowering to get fucked twice a week but only when you do it out a blinding milennial need to fill your life with activity and not because the men are actually attracted to you!

she's engaged to this guy though, she's been dating him for over a year

>random quriky indie pop star
>ages a little bit
>breasts start to sag
>Sup Forums suddenly hates her
you cant make this shit up

how long until she reaches taylor swift level?

She didn't age like shit, she just aged.

Dont ruin my memes please

i'm sorry, she literally dated this during electra heart, hope that cheers you up

Tbh i would look like that too after getting a faceful of those tits.

The pattern is true for most big chested girls i know irl, when they're young they are inundated with hot chads and date a lot of them. Then they get sick of it i guess and go for someone who doesnt home in on their chest and isnt a hot, alpha like before. They also cover up from that point on.

she dated this guy when she was young, he has herpes lol

What in the ass. That is some convoluted shit. Why don't you just find other cute girls to fuck?

Most girls dont have such fat tits on a 10/10 frame and face with a voice that would be enough to make you finish on its own. Just got to be there early so you can fritzl that shit.

>10/10 face

Dont be fooled by her lifelong effort to make herself ugly, she is a 10.

>*she's a 8 at best with professional lighting and make up
FTFY

So this illiterate hack posted this and thought no one would see it? Ha! Truly a pleb

Are you into corpses or don't?

Now that she starved herself and became gaunt yeah. Im talking about TFJ marina

still hoping for a racist or homophobic outburst on twitter or during a concert

That would clear out all the 13 year old girls and numales to the point where i would go see her live.

TFJ Marina wasn't that great either

You should be thankful she has achieved Sup Forums meme status. Some people probably just started listening to her because of these threads.

That's just an unflattering picture you faggot

> implying there's a difference

Again, despite her attempts to look ugly. Dressed so badly and pulling a face there, and i would still bang her.

Regardless remember a 10 is just an 8 that matches your taste.

Literally an ironing board who's only shape is the imprint the 10 inch dicks she takes daily leave in her stomach.

She like shit desu

She likes shit? What a crazy side to her we never knew about.