Hip Hop AOTY dropped yesterday and none of you are listening to it

Hip Hop AOTY dropped yesterday and none of you are listening to it

you're right
he's slowly built one of the best discographies

Why would I waste my time listening to hip-hop?

because you secretly hate listening to moon shaped pool for the 25th time

Tbf, I think I'd rather listen to MSP 25 times in a row than listen to 25 hip-hop albums.

Then I feel sorry for you senpai

The feeling is mutual.

>none of you are listening to it
not tru btw

What do you think compared to Yen Lo? That was my #1 last year.

Thats cause the fucking album cover looks like a tiny chode dangling between two legs

too short

that's the only complaint i got

is that supposed to be a drawing of a naked japanese man falling head first?

Chode juggler.

>seeing dicks where there aren't any
you have something to tell us, anons?

you're definitely the sadder individual. coming into a hip-hop related thread to express how butt hurt hip-hop makes you. shit's sad

His production sounds the same on all his albums and so does his voice/delivery. He's like Aesop Rock if you don't care to obsessively analyze lyrics he's shit. I was astounded when I listened to this album and each song sounded like the one before it.

Not sure if you've listened to Impossible Kid but it's not cryptic at all and it's more personal. One of my favorite releases by him.

yeah i dont even know why i made that comparison anymore, i love labor days and i like impossible kid. i've tried to get into Ka but I can't

Because covers using Japanese letters by non-Japaneses are incredibly tacky and since this fuck chose such a tacky cover himself; I assume his music will be just as tacky as the cover.

I think it's more difficult due to his monotone flow and (non-existent) beats. Takes a while to click but once it does no one else is really doing anything like it right now.

Fucking kek

I think when he gets it right, he's really good. Jungle is one of my favorite songs of that year and I Wish was really good.

Cant argue with that logic, Aristotle.