Is /bleep/ the worst general on Sup Forums?

Is /bleep/ the worst general on Sup Forums?

>muh shitty EDM is so superior
>much shitty DJs who press play are better than THOSE shitty DJs who press play because they're more obscure
>only listen to singles like a fucking normie pleb and always shit on the idea of albums
>actually dare to shit on people who listen to albums
>home to some of the most cancerous memes and shitposting on Sup Forums

Fuck these goddamn nerds. They're worse than most EDM "bros" because they've actually deluded themselves into thinking that their shitty music is any different from other EDM and try to act pretentious about it.

Hell half of the "genres" they listen to are just shitty hip-hop rip offs mostly done by retarded British people.

>"Grime"
youtube.com/watch?v=SJEouIeyfp0
>"UK Garage"
youtube.com/watch?v=zDRzDK8ZWYo
>"Jungle"
youtube.com/watch?v=mL2Bgj-za5k
>"Dubstep" (not to be confused with the actual EDM genre Dubstep which sounds completely different, I guess they couldn't think of an original name)
youtube.com/watch?v=BWVw2UZwllA
>Footwork
youtube.com/watch?v=hwmaDg75MIc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dicENjPy9NA
youtu.be/JWpSPzUZSA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

robutussin & md urself my man

oh dear

Cheeky thread starter lads

Totally agreed.
Bleepcucks btfo

Really makes you hungry
youtube.com/watch?v=dicENjPy9NA

yeah fuck those posters who have friends, sex lives, can think from themselves and don't drone Sup Forums

/bleep/ isn't EDM u cunt

sped up grime and slowed down gabber only

Are you not bored of this yet?

>not to be confused with the actual EDM genre Dubstep

EDM dubstep is objectively better, anyone who thinks otherwise is a euro cuck

youtu.be/JWpSPzUZSA0

American teenagers are so edgy
It's no wonder their schools and malls get shot up all the time
>uuuh no one understands my superiority
>everyone is just so inferior!!
>*empties assault rifle magazine on classmates and teachers*

it's really not though

>american kids in charge of trying to understand proper dance music
lmaoing @ your life, country and music scene
consider robitussin+mdma

Eheh

Ehehehehehehehehehehehe

This

why are you so mad
there's a reason /bleep/ is a general, it's so that people who don't like /bleep/ can avoid it easily
literally does not have to infringe on your usage of Sup Forums whatsoever

do you always get so pissed off when people unobtrusively have different taste to you? cause i would seriously suggest getting tested for autism or some kind of spectrum disorder

The reason /bleep/ like /classical/ and /jazz/ exist is so they have sanctuary from the retards and plebs on the regular board who are as bad at music as 13yo girls.

Yes I for one only listen to REAL music like The Death Grip and sufjan stephen

People always tell others to go to /bleep/ if they wanna get into electronic music but the majority of /bleep/ is people talking about clubs and posting youtube links to obscure singles and very little music discussion

idk if dance music has ever really been about discussion

They were told wrong then as it's not for all electronic music, it's for club music

This

Too bad clubs play tons of different electronic music, but you fags only allow talk about "muh oldskool" and "muh lofi/minimal"

Most of the userbase are Brits and Euros so the content is whats played in the major clubs in those countries.

>Is /bleep/ the worst general on Sup Forums?
are you forgetting about kpop general

Wow you are fucking retarded uninstall life

OP is obvious b8 you shitters

For my own peace of mind I'm gonna assume most generals have someone like we do in /kpg/ who makes threads like this to false flag

It really bums me out to think there are people who get so salty about a general that the unironically make a thread like this

Like if you're sincere... Ugh man, can you like, stop? ㄱ___ㄱ''

Too bad u shit taste plebs can't enjoy real electronic music

dextromorphan+3,4-methylendioxy-N-methylamfetamin m808

>Too bad clubs play tons of different electronic music
Like what exactly?

nah /metal/ is the worst general and has been for a while now. nothing but shitposting.

>real