Seeing Godspeed You! Black Emperor in two days, should I bring earplugs? I wasn't sure

Seeing Godspeed You! Black Emperor in two days, should I bring earplugs? I wasn't sure.

You should bring earplugs to any live music event you go to

Depends on the venue.

bring some shit so you can throw it at efrim

I've seen them and they weren't loud

i saw them in mpls recently and i wish i'd brought earplugs but i was right up on the fence so

Going to same show and not going to take any.

London yeah? Lemme know what you look like and I'll spot you out

Coronet Theatre

went to this show too

No. It's a pretty mild volume. Great show. Have fun!

Is he hover-handing her?

I haven't been wearing earplugs in general but I'm definitely going to start bringing them from now on. Been seeing some loud as hell bands too, like Nails, Full of Hell, Boris. Stupid move by me to be honest, but just a couple shows won't fuck you up. But Boris was so loud that I'm definitely going to be bringing plugs to every concert in the future.

Gybe probably isn't loud but you might as well bring some in your pocket just in case.

Go back to Classical Art memes!

Just look for the guy that's spaced out and wearing tie-dye and that's me

bring buttplugs

why do these threads even happen

Earplugs are really not hard to bring along, and you can buy a decent pair for 15-20 dollars. It's well worth the money considering how fragile ears are. It's better to always have them when you go to a concert, if you don't need them you can put them in your pocket

Yea you should, im standing in line for them now, will report about noise levels if you want.

ArcTanGent?

Yeah please, lemme know. I saw Swans a couple years back and brought ear plugs but I can't really remember needing them much.

I'll be the guy having an existential moment with his eyes closed, wearing a Swans shirt

Some guy on my Facebook keeps on liking their pages and I just get really annoyed that I can't go.

I'm travelling down from Yorkshire to go there - trains and buses are costing me more than the actual festival ticket itself gosh darn it

Plini and GY!BE clash though, which I'm really pissed about

The one week my boss is off its on. Can't believe it.

Who is that?

It's a post rock / math rock / technical wankery rock festival happening this weekend near Bristol - GB!YE, American Football and ASIWYFA are headlining

It's starting, hope drone it is

After seeing Swans last month, expecting the earplug meme to be true, i've come to the conclusion that these nu-male earplug folk and the common pussy male are one in the same.

Someone is hype to actually get out of their routine and see a show, but none of their friends, if they have any, are interested in the band or going to the show.

Asking about ear plugs is just their foot in the door to spew their excitement and feel justified in feeling excited.

Fuck, I had no idea. Wish I could go to that, but I live in Kent and i'm working Saturday.