What the fuck happened to music? I wish music was still real, like in the 70s...

What the fuck happened to music? I wish music was still real, like in the 70s. Now there are all these terrible new rock bands... Benjamin Booker, Modern Baseball, Iceage, Touché Amoré, Beach Slang, The Front Bottoms, Basement, Big Ups, Algiers, Grave Babies, EMA, St. Vincent, FIDLAR, or Teen Suicide... what the fuck is this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DBYjZTdrJlA
youtube.com/watch?v=wyx6JDQCslE
youtube.com/watch?v=hR-NXv5Tma0
youtube.com/watch?v=LDZX4ooRsWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God that album was so fucking boring

It grew up.
And became a terrible fucking teenager.

Music is still good

Rock is having a rough time though. Probably won't be good again.

get into rap and bleeps if you wanna be "down with the kids"

>I wish music was still real, like in the 70s
>posting the most commercial, safe, and boring blockbuster rock album of the 70s
wew lad

music has wider range than ever before, rock might have went down the shitter tho.
that doesnt mean all genres are in bad shape

This, loling at your life op

>Benjamin Booker, Modern Baseball, Iceage, Touché Amoré, Beach Slang, The Front Bottoms, Basement, Big Ups, Algiers, Grave Babies, EMA, St. Vincent, FIDLAR, or Teen Suicide... what the fuck is this shit?
why would you list a bunch of bandcamp and pop punk artists as representative of today's music

> not wanting rock music to die once and for all

Wew

OP's mad because for the first time in history rock is largely doing what it said it would from the start.

Being this mad at your parents

It's the most commercial album of the 70s, and it's still better than anything released this century.

How tight is your fedora right now?
How loud is the electroswing blasting from your shitty crosley record player right now?

Go listen to some more Kanye, pleb.

I don't like Kanye tho

HooM is better t b h

Gosh you morons are falling for some obvious bait these days.

What is the most innovative new music in electronic and rap

>"electronic"
w e w

I'm new to electronic
Plus tons of releases talked about here now seem to only fit into "electronic experimental"

Electronic is 80 years of music and like asking for string music

youtube.com/watch?v=DBYjZTdrJlA

shit, even EDM was better in the 70s

okay
youtube.com/watch?v=wyx6JDQCslE
youtube.com/watch?v=hR-NXv5Tma0
youtube.com/watch?v=LDZX4ooRsWs