Now that the US will collapse, will Canada become the new superpower of the planet?

Now that the US will collapse, will Canada become the new superpower of the planet?

Is the Leaf Empire seeing its inception tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QuL_euRslTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The leaf boys will always stand on guard for thee, bud

Not with Cuckdeau and your queen at the helm

>the new superpower of the planet?
Yes all the great and regional powers will disappear so current year land can become a superpower.

Netherlands too

who knows, but you probably will get tons of liberal yanks fleeing da racist bigot

They can fuck off, we don't want them. Canada must fortify it's border now, the big collapse wont happen tonight but it will happen eventually, and when it does Americans will start coming here and bringing their American problems with them.

Doug Ford for Prime Minister

Based Doug! And may the spirit of Rob guide him true

they can fuck off were full

I'm not white so Trudeau will let me in.

>Implying we aren't taking you down with us

We signed a suicide pact years ago leaf.

I hope not because Canucks are so fucking gay and everything worse that comes in mind. (Chink, viet, pakis, poos, dykes, faggot,feminist)

our economy is super-fucked when trump repeals NAFTA

I genuinley wonder if there might be a significant amount of Americans that will move if trump takes office. Even though the moving to Canada thing is pretty much a meme this election is so divided and controversial I wouldn't be surprised if more liberal minded people really wanted to move to Canada over this.

A fucking leaf will never be a superpower.

trump has very little support among educated young people ie the guys in silicon valley.

we can probably offer citizenship to skilled americans and have google and shit based here. i kinda hope so since our economy is just raw resources now.

I wish Canada would give fast track options to businessmen and educated folk who want to come here and start up new businesses. Fuck it, bring in 15m Americans. Canada with a pop of 50m sounds ntb tbqh

>trump has very little support among educated young people

He has the majority of support from educated whites and the guys in silicon valley just want that lax enforcement of the foreign work visas they've been enjoying illegally replacing American workers with.
The whole who's more educated thing is a joke anyway since it includes all the people (many of whom are women) who want the government to do something because they spent fifty grand on a useless humanities degree.

Any of my fellow leafs watching this angry triggered black bitch on CBC? kek

this is wrong though, and we're talking about elite schools and not shit tier american garbage schools.

i know a handful of canadians who went to work in silicon valley who were pretty much the smartest people in my program. same with ones going to top universities. most of them and their friends seem to be clinton fans.

Fair enough. In this new set up you need a new national anthem which will be Rush because that's Canada's band. Only cunts hate Rush too.
youtube.com/watch?v=QuL_euRslTc
Also, a statue of based big Rob in the middle of the Danforth. Love you lads. Best lads

Threats to move to Canada are dumb as shit.
Trump will build his wall, line his pockets, and do fuckall in terms of domestic policy.

Trumps inaction on foreign policy, however, will usher in an age of international instability the likes of which we haven't seen since the 30s. There will be no place to run.

I was/am moving regardless of the winner, this place is fucked

Not to Canada, though.

Your system is set up so that you're not going to get very many people. Maybe a couple thousand at best.
Once your economy goes tits up after NAFTA no one will want to come.

May the Canadian Empire last an eternity