Check out next scaruffi's 9/10

>check out next scaruffi's 9/10
>it's another noise album

>tfw there will never be another 9
>tfw there will probably never even be another 8.5, at least not for a few more years

That's because he is a nostalgia driven pseudo-connoisseur faggot.

Do people actually take scaruffis opinions seriously?

Or maybe people just have different tastes have you ever thought of that

there are people out there who take everything seriously. get used to it

He's goin through the 2000s ratings again and most of them seem to be getting higher ratings than originally, so we might see a couple other 9s

>there are still scaruffi acolytes on Sup Forums

this shit is fucking baffling

painting with/A moon shaped pool reviews when?

>make list of every popular music release ever
>arbitrarily add numerical rankings to each of them
>write short blurb about some of them
>put it all in a shitty website
>become king of Sup Forums

shut up piero

go to bed old cunt

he's the king of Sup Forums because he BTFO normies with the beatles pasta

>scaruffi
>reviews

He said AMSP was shit
Painting With will be a 4-5 guaranteed

Who else thinks Have One on Me will be bumped to a 9?

>check out scaruffi's ideal bride
>it's another adolescent girl

who are the "normies" here? people who like the beatles? you like scaruffi because of that? you sound like you have a problem.

Piero's """"""""unconventional"""""""" views on marriage #btfo of the normies far more than any Beatles pasta could.

I like scaruffi because of his reviews, he's just king because of his beatles critique

>he BTFO normies with the beatles pasta
you're retarded if you take that pasta seriously

but Scaruffi's right about the Beatles

he's really not. the Beatles were very influential whether you think they're overrated or not

Scruffy is just jealous of the fact that so many 12-year-old girls would rather marry a Beatle than an autistic Italian blogger, 2bh

kek

He never said they weren't. He said the fact that so many people look up to the Beatles as influences is why music turned to shit.

he's never given a 9 to a noise album

That's because there has never been an album consisting of the noise an adolescent girl makes when she screams for help as an orange, garlic hebephile molests her.

wait really? examples? any 7s that became 8s?

That's noise rock

Indeed, normies BTFO

you literally missed the entire fucking point oh my god

>The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art.
It's pretty fucking clear dude

Diamanda Galas

Why are there age limits? Why can’t I marry a 12-year-old? The fact that so many Americans still believe it should be illegal to marry a 12-year-old only tells you how far America still is from becoming a serious culture. The Europeans have long recognized that the greatest relationships of all times are between male adults and female adolescents, who are the most biologically fit to produce offspring, as well as the most physically attractive. Followers of the Muslim faith rank the highly controversial Aisha over all of their prophet Mohammed’s other wives, who were far past the prime age for reproduction. Americans are still blinded by puritan values. Adult females are more mentally developed than adolescents (not true, by the way), therefore they must be the greatest partners. Europeans engaged in relationships with adolescent European girls in the middle ages, radical Islamists engage in relationships with adolescent Muslim girls in the present. Americans are often totally ignorant of the virtues of relationships with adolescent girls, they barely know the biological benefits. No wonder they will think that sexual relations with 12-year-old girls should be criminalized.

No you piece of shit you're still missing the point. He's not saying music turned to shit, He's not even saying rock music turned to shit because he's not criticising rock artists or music. He's criticising the rock critics themselves who bandwaggoned on the The Beatles hype train and effectively ignored other much more innovative artist (like The Velvet Underground) and as they are basically allowing other music critics to think of rock music as beneath them because the praise the Beatles got was obviously linked to their success. It was an article about how rock music isn't a serious art because of things like this and was just using the Beatles as an example. He's praised several Beatles records and numerous other Beatles inspired records.

I'd consider it Proto-noise actually

If I sharted (taking a diarrhea shit and farting at the same time) onto a contact mic and stretched it out so that it lasts two hours, is that considered noise too?

>three_minute_ditty.PNG
my sides

he dropped his last 8 pretty recently though

probably will happen.

he recently criticized Trump for rumors that he raped a 13 year old girl

>copyright 2003
>debut album from 2016