Hahaha, USA are officially PUTIN'D now

Hahaha, USA are officially PUTIN'D now.
What an outrageous cucks. He would give up the Syria to us now, would put off the sanctions, would share CIA data with KGB and so.
Prepare your boipuccis for a BIG RUSSIAN COCK, you sissy Americans.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Russian Revival starts now

America just doomed itself with a Putin-sympathizing cuck

BASED PUTIN

FUCK NATO

ESTONIA ON SUICIDE WATCH

Even if Putin put an actual KGB agent on America's throne the agent would go like "I control the biggest military in the world, why the fuck should I listen to anybody"

Why are cucks from powerful countries so afraid of getting cucked by Russia? Do you think your powerhungry egoistic rulers would allow that to happen if they had the capability to prevent it and bring glory and wealth to themselves? Russia can barely control post-soviet mongoltatar dictators.

He is not the agent. He is a sincere Putin sympathizer, he is a volunteer cuck. He will suck out cocks for free, he just likes Putin. USA and the West are doomed now, and it feels so sweet. We would fuck and rob you, fuck and rob, take away all your influence and finally bury you in a pile of shit.

Fuck you. Russia deserves to burn.

Save us russia ;_;

>Hahaha, USA are officially PUTIN'D now.
lel vatnique projections

>He will suck out cocks for free
manyaworld

t. proxy Putin

But I'm glad it turned out like this and the memes became true

What are you talking about

USA and Russia will finally get along now

>He would
What? What do you mean would? Who would?

Pls.
Russia is an irrelevant meme country.

I'm vatnik and I'm officially insulted! Op's post is not logical, he must be liberashka who thinks that Putin is Darth Vader or something.

HAIL PUTIN

Western "World" on suicide watch

The Cold War has been over for a long time.
Russia is too weak to threaten anybody outside of Central Asia
People are getting worked up for nothing, NATO doesn't even need the US anymore.
Lastly, if you want to deal with Russian aggression you need to talk to them as a friendly face. Whether Trump would stand up and be that guy or not remains to be seen.

We are becoming partners now, bud.

so basically Trump will make Russia great again?

really makes you think

russians think trump is a clown who has no idea what he's doing, like in syria he's going to let assad return to power or ukraine.

they are going to profit off trump blunders. they feared clinton because she's pretty much represents the empire-playing elites.

>Oh no Assad is back in power in Syria and Ukraine loses some shitty eastern territory.
Really high stakes game my leaf. The Russians truly play it all out.

yeah, it might be the end of american hegemony.

this means the rest of the world is fucked by rising powers.

America wasn't going to be a superpower forever.

Their arrogance was ultimately their undoing.

A multi-polar world was in the works for a while now, and this will be one of the events that historians look back on marking a major decline in US geopolitical influence.

The world is changing and people need to start changing with it.

Western civilization is a fading dream and Pax Americana its greatest failure.

I can't help smiling right now
The next four years are going to be great
Oh god I'm just imagining the reactions of the rest of the world right now
Pure ecstacy

A president was memed into office

How is it the end of our hegemony because we take a loss somewhere that hardly matters to our interests?
Our interests are more docked in the Pacific at the moment than in some dirthole in the ME.
It's about time we started defending our interests more, and trying to be heroes less. The world hates us no matter what so might as well profit from it.

Pax Americana was good for the West, not so for everyone else.

you know that TPP deal? it was done to ensure china doesn't control asian-pacific trade. its gone. you know how trump said japan and korea can defend itself? yeah, they can't win against china now.

not even mentioning trump literally thinks baltics are suburb of st petersburg and doesn't give a shit about foreign interests. not even mentioning he's pretty anti-trade.

i'm surprised americans don't know how fucking retarded trump foreign policy is.

Why does russians some much care about the USA when they get riced by China.
China takes slowy east Russia. They settle hundredthousands in east Russia and will bring back Siberia in their Reich.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHA-

AHAHAHHAAHUHAEUHEAUEHAUEHAUEHAUEHUEHAUEHAUEHAUEHAUEHAUH

It simply didn't exist.

>We need to take hits that hurt the common person so that our corperations can grow overseas because that somehow defends the pacific.
There's plenty of international trade deals that leave China out already. It's not like the whole world isn't collectively trying to limit Chinese growth.
Besides, even at their peak I doubt they will be anything more than an equal to us. They still haven't hardly developed their economic base inland. The strength they have now is due to a high coastal population.

What happens in the Middle East now that USA and Russia are buddies? Does This mean Assad wins? Are the Gulf states fucked (I hope so)?

Love you Russia, proud of you.

Please come save us from ourselves...

FUCKING LOOSERS AND WHO SAID YOU WON THE COLD WAR, BITCHES?

USA and Russia aren't buddies
They just aren't going to war now and aren't going to be aggressive to one another
There still competing nations

I mean you did kind of spend yourselves into political collapse.
Because your economy has always been leagues smaller than ours, and your only real point of power is Nukes, and a "I've got a bigger dick than you" military.

MURIFATS BTFO

BASED PUTIN AND BASED KGB SECRET AGENT DONALD "GIANT GULAG" TRUMP AKA PYOTR TRUMPOFNIKOV

>tfw someone is using Internet Explorer in the current year.

america barely trades abroad, the TPP was to make sure other economies are dependent on america.

that's gone and now china will give them trade deals to make them dependent. trump doesn't understand why trade is important.

>China takes slowy east Russia.
I live in khabarovsk and never seen chink irl

I live in Siberia and there are tonnes of them

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

It was an insignificant tactical retreat and now we're on the horses again.

>Americans believe in shit about partnership as we did in 90s
Good, good.
Your country is doomed now.

>Dependant on American multi-national companies*
The same people who do shit for us. Besides the bill would allow companies to make copyright claims across the pacific. We already have a fucked up copyright system as it is.
I'm not against free trade, but the TPP is a shitty solution to the problem. It will move more jobs overseas, and hurt the rust belt even more than the last 20 years has.

some of those who bought USD and have invested the trumpland are BTFO i think
im not surprised at this outcome at all, but gotta say "freedom" aint represent america anymore anyway.

you country has become now officially a mediocre country, ideologically, culturally, creatively, in every way of such kind.
sure, for your nationalists, this victory is something special that endlessly gives you orgasms, but for others, its not.

with that being said, weebshits shall spread throughout america so fuckin faster than ever before. this outcome is meant to cause it.
ofc its almost only on the internet, but still it will definitely annoyingly spread all over the places.

OP is Russian.

America got btfo by russia. According to russias plan ethnic stife on mass scale is next now, from what I've read they sponsor quite a lot pro-black organizations.

you wish, jap. we are ok. go back to learning engrish now.

Trump is American Yeltsin:
Le invisible hand of market
Le neoliberalism
Le our """"partners""""
Le we don't need political influence anymore

Seems like we actually won Cold War lads

Yes. We also convert black people to orthodoxy pretty successfully. We basically support any forces which may weaken the West.

>Russia isn't the West
Fucking what?

Putin/Trump - sextape when

Well of course everyone is the west compared to you.

About this does not say, but the Chinese have destroyed tens of thousands of hectares of Siberian forest. As well as poaching of rare animals.

>China takes slowy east Russia
nothing like this
Thats a future possibility to care about. Problems of relations with China are very complex based on diferenece of economy potencials, there is no military thrat today from them today.
And Russians are'nt so much care about US, it's just international deals where you won't see any case without US involved. Syria toopic is hot today, and there is confrontation with US.

>Besides, even at their peak I doubt they will be anything more than an equal to us.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)

1 China 21,269,017
— European Union[n 1] 19,973,035
2 United States 18,561,934

EQUAL BECAUSE #1 = #2

>German speaking in machine translated English

wut

I did not vote for Donald Trump.

In 4 years, I will not vote for Donald Trump.

In 8 years, after the constitution is amended to extend term limits, I will not vote for Donald Trump.

In 12 years, when men with clubs stand outside the polling places giving me advice about how to cast my ballot, I will not vote for Donald Trump.

In 16 years there will be no election, because the Republicans will tell us they don't need to happen anymore, but if there were I would not vote for Donald Trump.

Based Ivan.
Burgers btfo!

The West = Western Europe and its settlement colonies

How drunk do I have to get to make Hillary win?

>mfw these have historically been Democrat practices
aren't you cute

>Sup Forums is always right
>Sup Forums is always wrong

>implying Democrats of the past weren't the equivalent of modern day Republicans

Kek

>friendly face
>putin
>friendly

good luck with that cuckery

Russian I agree with you

>implying
d'aww!

i knew, i posted for you.
yeah ill leave here, i wont get along with you 50 cent chink shill tier bots. Sup Forums is gonna be a full blown alt-right heaven. it will be riddled with boring white parrots who repeat the same bs again and again on every board. house chinks and third world alt-right ameriboo losers will still stay here and support you though.

i already know how unfunny and unsolvable such a place is. its how 2ch went to shit. wont deal with that kind of cesspit again. ever.

Good.

I want to be friends with Russia.

A russian american alliance would be glorious.

>implying Trump won't be dead before christmas

>a pro-putin cuck is now the president of the world
>no one will help us with the revolution now