St. Vincent > Grimes

St. Vincent > Grimes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs
pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well, duh

Ooh damn! This nigga went there! Will Grimesfags ever recover from this???

Sorry user - not interested in your petty mind games.

No need to compare them. They're both extraordinary talents.

>I never really understood St. Vincent until very recently, I guess i never really gave it much of a legit listen before. She is very good at expressing how alienated and empty musical success can make you feel. I think a lot of artists try to broach this subject and it usually just feels really immature. Like, “i have so much cocaine and so many hookers, but i am sad.” Proud to be label mates with someone like her.

Did Claire really get that tattoo on her knuckles? God, what a fucking retard.

Yeah, but St.Vincent is an asshole IRL
Grimes > that slut

You petty waifufags can't even get near the queen

She didn't 'get' anything tattooed - she tattooed them on herself (because she's THAT hardcore.)

Wrong, I saw a photo of her with some guy tattooing her in, but its pretty rare, I doubt I can find it again

in /general/*

Some of them were made by her close friends, others by herself.

>Grimes has the word “Beautiful” tattooed on the back of her left hand along with many other tattoos including lines on her pinkie, a Greek meander on her index finger, her lucky number 8, an alien head, a chevron line on her wrist, and chains on her wrist. All of her tattoos are homemade and were done by herself or her friends. In an instagram post, she wrote “feeling beautiful despite many imperfections haha, terrible and wonderful memories etched into my skin. Even the most screwed up ones were all done w or by my best friends and they all feel like home.”

annie is just trash

>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs

46:47

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/

> Bjork
> relevant

Kek

>Bjork
>not relevant
Kek

Why is she such a lying whore?

> Annie is 33
> Cara is 24

I won't be surprised if Annie is caught molesting a boy

or caught punching her gf. oh wait that one already happened.

Wait what?

Bullshit. There's no evidence. Annie would never hurt Cara.

Source?

How do you know? She's such a wild spirit.

Because I can just tell she wouldn't. Annie may be annoying or pretentious at times, but she isn't abusive. Also, there's no evidence whatsoever to support the claim she ever hit Cara

>That fucking monster talon.

Jesus Christ, send help.