Why are Google Play Radio Stations better than anything Spotify tried to make?

Why are Google Play Radio Stations better than anything Spotify tried to make?

Google Play music>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anything else

Agreed. I have tried many services, but this one just destroys everything.

Fuck off ad schills

Actually not paid, i just wanted to bait disagreement so I can get an even better service.
For instance I don't get why they wouldn't make a non mobile client, that's just bullshit.

there are many desktop clients

songza

Yes, but not official. Also the ones I've seen didn't support downloading the tracks, which is the reason why you would use a desktop client.

is this the best one? it's the only one I found

Difference between this and spotify? Do i need to pay for it?

only thing is worse is player interface on app, I mean, why cutting album covers? I don't get it and I don't personally like it
Unless that, I agree with you

(Imo) better music for mood and time, no offical offline listening on computers (no osx / windows client), uploading your own music. Its also 9,99€ monthly, but I got 3 months free

At least Spotify has good customer service. I sent like 7 emails telling them about wrong information in albums and I've yet to recieve a reply. Google is good at algorithims but suck at customer support.

Thats probably the fault of the band / their label, but point given. I've never noticed any errors, they even categorize sub genres.

Every now and then, I forget why I come to Sup Forums, then I see a post like this and instantly remember.

I use both. Upload my personal discog and mixtapes to Play Music for free and use the stations and I use Spotify for new releases or for the occasional playlist. The only difference is, I get Spotify for free since I use the hacked apk.

>like 7 emails telling them about wrong information in albums

Why can't you just edit it?

you can't download tracks you can only upload them
you have to actually buy the album on google play to get downloadable files

this

>hacked apk
woah now
how about a download link, my friend?

ihackedit.com

I've found a ton of great thigns in Spotify thanks to user playlists. For example I found a really good chillstep playlist as well as some audiophile test tracks.. There's no such thing on Google Play, I don't think. Also Google Play doesn't modify noise levels. Some songs are too fucking loud so I'm constantly changing my volume.